Scenario #63

Requested by: WAREDGO

Maki Harukawa having a long lost brother.

The brother will be referred to as "Y/N", mmkay?

Part 1

Maki Harukawa

-As an orphan, Maki never thought much of her past life, she doesn't even remember her mother and father...

-...what she does remember though, is having a brother whom she never had much interaction with, or so as far as she remembers, but due to their sorrowful parting, it is unknown what has become of him, or how close they might've been.

-She only remembers having one, she doesn't even remember what he looks like, or if he's a little or a big brother.

-No use thinking about the past. That's what Maki always tells herself...until one faithful day...

-After a very tiring day of staying at the orphanage and babysitting the children and also tending to her studies at the Academy of Gifted Juveniles, Maki Harukawa wanted nothing more than to rest and take a nice bath.

-The Assassin Organization she worked at hasn't contacted her yet, meaning that she has lots of free-time.
-her walk consisted of her accidentally glaring at people and avoiding conversations with others as much as possible, until she had bumped with someone...

-"Watch where you're going..."
She gave the person an intimidating glare and a low growl, a habit that Kaito always tried to get her to drop.

-"Now, nowww! Don't be like that, miss, It was just an accident, after all." They replied with a carefree voice, and judging from the voice, it was a boy.
-Maki didn't have to look up, seeing as this boy was just as tall as her, so, she saw his full features without much effort.
-Red-piercing eyes, dark-brownish hair, a beauty mark under his left eye and a slim build...he looked alot like her.

-"Heeee, it's rare to meet someone who's looks are exactly like my own! I wonder if you're my long lost sister..." The boy trailed off with a serious look before a smile creeped up on his face.

-"Just kidding! That'd be a 1 in a million chance!" He's having way too much fun in finding someone who looks like him.

-Maki didn't actually take it seriously, but this boy's carefree attitude reminded her of Kaito's, thus calming her a little.

-"If you're done having fun, I'd like to continue walking." Maki crossed her arms with an unimpressed look.

-Y/N stared at her for a little before closing his eyes and putting his hands behind his back in a playful manner and leaning his torso to the side a little bit "Ah, sorry! Onee chan!"

-"Don't call me that."

-"Eeeeh!? That's so mean of you! I was just having fun!"

-Now he was reminding her of Kokichi...

-Maki was about to walk away until Y/N grabbed her arm playfully and said "Let's take a photo! It ain't common that we meet people who has a similar appearance."

-"Are you crazy? Why would I take a photo with someone I barely know?"

-"Mainly for the memories! Besides, it's the only way to get me to go!"

-with a sigh, Maki complied, Kaito's friendliness must've been rubbing off on her, since she's become much more approachable.

-Y/N took a photo of them with him doing a peace sign and Maki having a normal facial expression.

-"You could've done a better expression than that poker face." Y/N teased, but Maki elbowed him on the chest, seemingly having had enough of his sh*t.

-"GAH-HA! I-It was a joke! Y-Your expression is quite cute, y'kno- OW OW OW OW-!!"
Maki then grabbed his cheeks with one hand and pressed on them hard as Y/N cried out in pain "I-I'm sorry! I'll shut up, I promise!!" Maki let go of the boy as she huffed.

-"That was rude of you, Onee san, being violent to someone you just met." Y/N rubbed his cheeks to ease the still-radiating pain.

-"It's your own fault to begin with, and, didn't I tell you to stop calling me "Onee-San"?"

-"I never said I'd stop."

-"Tch, whatever. I'll be going now." Maki turned her back on him, but was once again, grabbed by the shoulder.

-"What do you want now?" Maki glared at the boy who only sweatdropped and gave a chuckle.

-"I just want a name, nee-san, I would want to remember you by something other than "Onee-San", since you clearly dislike it."
He asked with a teasing smile.

-"Harukawa, Harukawa Maki. Are you satisfied now?"

-"Hi, Harukawa Maki-chan! I'm Y/N! Nice to finally meet you!"
He cheerfully introduced himself as Maki nodded before continuing on her way.

And as Maki grew further away, Y/N's smile grew wider.

-"Interesting..." He whispered with a slight tilt of his head

-Looking at the photo again, Y/N knew this was more than just a mere coincidence.

-He might not be blessed with physical strength like Maki, but he's blessed with wittiness, cunningness, intelligence, and he's also very observant of things.

-"I guess I'll start working on it, huh?" He said before pocketing his phone and walking away, silently scheming inside his head.

---------------------------------------------------
WAAAAH, I PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

I decided to divide it into two parts since I want the next one to be as long as my happiness because it was such a good request!

-Mod Ibuki