Scenario #59

Requested by: KichiKae

Tojo Kirumi and Chisa Yukizome competing for who's the better Mother for Innocent!Y/N.

-This started when Chisa and Kirumi were both are loooking for Y/N at the same time, and then they both reached him at tje same time.
-It started as a simple weighing of who can spoil him more than the other, then it turned into an all-out competition about who can make Y/N the most happy.
-But unlike most competitors, they don't disrespect each other, and they even commend the other's efforts.
-They're respecting of each other and knows that if they lose, it only means that they lack something that the other has, they won't hold it against Y/N or the other for it.
-When the time came for Y/N to choose, he replied with..."Can't ai choose both of you? You're all great people..."
-It dawned on them that who is the best never mattered, and that they, for once, In Kirumi's case, were being childish, and that they should call it a truce and stop this silly competition.
-Chisa has never felt like a child after that, she's honestly flustered.
-"It was a nice competition, though, I am a better cook, Yukizome Sensei..."
-"Was that a challenge, Tojo san?"
-"Maybe."
-"Ohohohoh, you're on!"

---------------------------------------------------

-Mod Ibuki