Scenario #36

Requested by: 7Hibi7

Velvet, Coco, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Ruby, and Pyrrha with Shy!Smol!Innocent Y/N relationship HCs.

Velvet Scarlatina

-The Shyest Couple.
-Y/N is significantly more shy than her, so Velvet grows some backbone in order to defend them both.
-They're both pretty powerful too, hiding their strength until the moment deems it so.
-Interestingly enough, Y/N is the first to confessed. Velvet took awhile to respond since she was gonna confess too. When she said yes though, Y/N couldn't contain his happiness and wasn't shy to hug her for once.
-Their first date was filled with shyness and lots of awkward support, but they managed to pull through until they were comfortable with each other.
-When it comes to affection, Y/N is too shy to ask for any, so Velvet often has to initiate cuddles or any affectionate thing with him, but she's shy too. So they leave themselves constantly wanting until the both of them couldn't take it anymore and just hug each other all day.
-Their first kiss...takes awhile...since both of them are very very shy. Velvet initiated the first kiss as expected, but it was more just a quick peck on the lips before she shied away. Y/N took a moment to register before he almost fainted due to blushing so much.
-overall, this is a pretty cute relationship, many dream to have a relationship as pure as these two's.

Coco Adel

-Coco is definitely the one to confess first.
-Like, she just suddenly whispered on Y/N's ear that she likes him and Y/N just exploded in a blush then and there.
-Coco is a daring girl, so she doesn't mind the attention, Y/N however...
-Their first date was extravagant! But Coco toned it down abit for his sake, since he gets overwhelmed pretty easily. They got into a restaurant and both of them paid.
Y/N taught himself to be nice to everyone and by nice, he meant that as doing whatever he can to anyone whilst not minding what happens to himself.
Coco knows that much about him already and helps him understand that being nice isn't all about that.
-When it comes to affection, Coco knows if Y/N is needy even before the thought of asking crossed the boy's mind. She teases him wanting more of her affection, but that cute face of his prevents her from going further than 2 teases and just surprises Y/N for the "big blush"
-When it came to their first kiss, Y/N surprisingly initiated it. He remembers all those times Coco teased and made him blush, and he wanted to get her back, but make it special at the same time. So he picked the perfect timing and just...*chu*
Coco couldn't really believe it herself. Y/N just did that....wow... He's a surprisingly good kisser despite being inexperienced as this is his first relationship.
-Coco doesn't do anything to make Y/N jealous. Y/N however unintentionally makes her jealous by being nice to everyone! Even to the ones who treated him badly! She responds by cuddling him when they're alone and refuses to let go.
-The Fashionista and the innocent cutie. Who would've guessed these two would end up in such a sweet relationship?

Yang Xiao Long

-Yang waited for a long time for Y/N to confess to her. She wanted to make him hers for the longest time, but she wanted him to make a move first. And make a move he did.
-When they're finally together, Yang would always tease Y/N in front of their friends and makes it their goal to make him blush as much as possible without him passing out.
-and she also like...protects his innocence and brawls anyone that might want to taint it.
-Yang took the lead on their first date. She showed him the places she likes, but limited it to the ones she deems safe enough to show him. It doesn't really matter where they ate for lunch since they just kept moving around after that. They both had parted ways and gone home exhausted due to spending all day walking.
-We all know Yang is an affectionate person, that is seen enough with her friends. But imagine Y/N, her lover. He gets overwhelmed everytime she's feeling affectionate and passes out sometimes. He doesn't even need to feel needy anymore. Even if he's close to exploding, Y/N won't deny any sort of affection from Yang.
-Their first kiss happened after a month of bring together. It was long and sweet and almost made Y/N pass out. French kissing an innocent boyo is dangerous, y'know?
-Yang also gets jealous easily. And since Y/N is an absolute cutie, he's bound to get flirted with, even if he doesn't know what it means.
-another unexpected relationship! But it works so well!!