Scenario #65

Requested by: MarioFuentes8

Ninja!Y/N relationship HC's!

Ninja!Y/N

-Patience... that's what you're mostly gonna need when it comes to this boi.

-He's an airhead with a very poor sense of direction, but you may not have to worry much about him getting lost. He'll only go if you're going too.

-his S/O has to initiate most things with him, like hugging, cuddling, kissing etc. Since he isn't familiar with those things.

-He's not easily influenced since he can detect lies and ill-intent and such, but he'll believe his S/O 100%, so he's always on their side.

-when he gets jealous, he doesn't know how to handle it since everything in this relationship is a first for him, so he probably just stays quiet and hold on to his S/O if things get unbearable for him.

-His kisses are sloppy and totally inexperienced, but after the first kiss, everything that comes after that is expertly pulled off...he can french kiss his S/O and have 50hits in a mere 20 seconds, but it might make his S/O pass out, so he doesn't go all-out until he's sure they can handle it.

-cuddling with him is like hugging a body pillow, he curls up in bed and snuggles into the pillow or his S/O, he's such a little spoon, but when he's the big spoon, he'll hold unto his S/O and rest his chin on top of their head.

-He's bad at cooking, but S/O can make him chop and wash ingredients.

-He can do the chores around the house, he isn't clumsy after all, and when he's bumped into something and a fragile object is threatening to fall and break, he'll be quick to catch it, even before the process of falling starts.

-He loves his hair being played with, S/O does that then he'll unintentionally fall asleep.

-he's most likely gonna ask if him and his S/O can take a bath together, pls don't say "no"

-On trip, S/O has to hold his hand, failing to do so will result in a massive search for him, but as soon as he hears S/O's voice, he'll be able to locate them, so it's not entirely bad, he has excellent hearing after all.

-Overall, he's a nice boy, but high maintenance when going outside, he also likes his S/O's cooking the most, even if they aren't that great, to him, they are.

---------------------------------------------------

Anothah one, done!

-Mod Ibuki