Scenario #68

Requested by: HK_Ghost

Kirigiri Kyoko and Celestia Ludenburg reacting to smol innocent Y/N

Kirigiri Kyoko

- there really isn't much to react to, I mean, she has Chihiro as a classmate.
- his friendliness heavily reminds her of Makoto, only less awkward.
- she entertains him for a while, answering any questions he may have, maybe even tease him by not divulging any answers.
- Y/N is an open book, like Makoto, he has his heart on his sleeve, and can't possibly lie to save his life.
- they would have multiple interactions before she would have grown fond of him.
- she still likes to tease him though.

Celestia Ludenburg

- she would probably ask him to play a game with him.
- he'd be the most easy to scam for money, but he'll be less likely to play something if it involves money.
- he's very talkative and curious, so Celestia would most likely play around a little.
- she'll tease him, just like Kirigiri would, this is her way of assessing his personality.
- she'll also flirt with him, but when he gets confused, she'll stop. She'll spare the innocent bean.
- Y/N would often want to play with her, and ask Celeste for tips on particular games that he'd want to play with his classmates.
- Celeste wouldn't really mind, but she noticed that the more
Y/N would go to see her, the more her heart would skip a beat.
- when it comes to lying, Celeste prides herself in being able to deceive herself as well as others, but with Y/N's tendency to suddenly pop out of nowhere, she'll often get caught off-guard, and her heart would start beating really fast...either she's very glad to see him, or she doesn't want to, but the blush on her face has the clear answer.
- she can charm Y/N quite easily, if only she were honest with her feelings though, that's the most difficult part.

---------------------------------------------------

-Mod Ibuki