Scenario #42

Requested by: immortalpheinx

Smol!Innocent!Y/N's birthday with the NDRV3 cast!

-Right, everyone has been planning his birthday a week before. They want to give him one of the most memorable birthdays he'll ever get!
-Obviously, Kokichi and Angie take charge in this and often bickers about what Y/N wants until Kaede breaks the fight and gives them ideas.
-They all know how Y/N likes to run and jump around, so they're taking him to a widely open area and have a hugearse picnic, then they'll play games after.
-Saihara was responsible for finding the area to which he succeeded in finding within 3 days. They had gone there to clean the place up and made sure there isn't anything bothersome to ruin their precious boyo's day.
-the food is ordered and they all paid for it.
-Then came Y/N's day...Y/N has been blindfolded and gently led by Ouma and Angie who kept telling him nonsense to avoid any questions from him.
-"Did you know? Sand is called sand because it's between the sea and land?"
-"Woaaaaah! Really?"
-"Yup!"
-When they got there and surprised Y/N, the boy couldn't help but let out a few tears because of his happiness. Rantaro the Ultimate Big Brother is sure to stop the crying though.
-They all took a picture first before the picnic and games started, this had gone through until 6pm at night before everyone cleaned up and went home.
-Y/N's with Kokichi when they walked home, but instead of actually going home like they intended, Kokichi led Y/N to the base of DICE.
-Ouma planned a secret party behind DICE's doors and this is where he went all out.
-Y/N responded by... "Thank you so much, Ouma chan! You're the bestest friend ever!" that paired with the purest smile is enough to kill Ouma with adorableness.
-"You're very welcome, L/N chan! Have fun, okay??"
-"Mhm!!"
-He's been spoilt throughout his whole day, but Ouma and DICE spoilt him even more.
-Y/N's very thankful for friends like his classmates and DICE, and he'd never forget this day, ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Innocent!Y/N is so adorable, definitely a top tier husbando.

-Mod Ibuki