Scenario #61

Requested by:HekingCasual

KnY various reacts Liar!Y/N dying instead of Shinobu Kocho.

Shinobu Kocho

-She's the biggest victim of this tragedy...
-When Douma reached in to embrace her weakened body, she suddenly felt herself shift, and Douma's hands were cut off unexpectedly, then she was taken to side of the door of the room with Kanao opening it soon after, expecting Shinobu to be the one getting killed instead of her own big brother.
-Shinobu could only scream the boy's name as Y/N tried his best to fight off Douma in really close-combat, stabbing the demon as much as he can. The demon ended up chopping an arm or two as Kanao attempted to join the fray, but it was two late...
-"*KRAW KRAW* Y/N IS DEAD!
Y/N IS DEAD! HE DIED WHILE FIGHTING UPPER MOON 2!!"
-Shinobu cried, screamed, and cursed over and over again as she found herself unable to do anything and having witnessed the death of the man she loved.
-it was supposed to be her...
-She gritted her teeth and stood up, despite her wounds...her anger had been multiplied by an unknown amount as vengeance was the only thing that filled her mind.
-Kanao and Inosuke understood the anger that Shinobu held...they knew she loved him dearly...
-Now, Shinobu began plotting whilst fighting once again...

Kanao Tsuyuri

-First thing she sees is her big brother on the verge of death and her older sister by the side, screaming desperately.
-due to her very sharp eyesight, she was able to read Y/N's lips as he mouthed something to her...
-"Take care of your sister for me." He said with a smile, before he was ultimately killed.
-as the Kasugai Crow announced his untimely death, Kanao was filled with rage as she recklessly attacked the Upper Moon, Shinobu informing her about the Demon's abilities.
-She, along with Inosuke, would protect Shinobu, promising Y/N that she'd be safe...
-She won't let his sacrifice be in vain...

Mitsuri Kanroji

-She found out via the Kasugai Crow.
-she just felt herself stop...
-Y/N is one of the most cunning and fearsome people she knows, she was his friend...and now...he's dead.
-she couldn't stop the tears as Iguro can't help but leave her to cry alone due to them trying to kill Nakime.
-She charges onward, doing her best, thinking it'd avenge her fallen friend.

Tanjiro Kamado

-He isn't expecting Y/N of all people to die first...
-He shed a few tears, the boy came to respect Y/N as time passed, even though Y/N always managed to Deceive his sense of smell, he has caught a whiff of what he was truly feeling sometimes...
-It has always been heavy, a tragic smell loomed over him and also the scent of not being able to move on properly or at all.
-He imagined the despair Shinobu and Kanao must be going through right now...

Inosuke Hashibira

-he came from the roof, where he landed on a room and Kanao was found crying along with Shinobu.
-It was rare for them to cry like this, so he asked.
-When told, he felt himself get mad...
-He considers Y/N his friend, just like Monjiro and Monitsu, and of course seeing Shinobu and Kanao in this much despair adds fuel to the fire.
-It was obvious that Shinobu is absolutely in no condition to fight, so he protects her with Kanao as his teammate.
-"I'll gnaw you to shreds..."

Giyuu Tomioka

-He was surprised just as much as Tanjiro is.
-Y/N, just like Kocho, teases him whenever he gets the chance, but Y/N does mostly pranks.
-The sudden feeling of emptiness crept in as he shook it off.
-He may not admit it, but it'd be quite hard to move on if someone made a very deep impression to him.