Scenario #37

Requested by: HatsuneNikoBish

Shy!Smol!Innocent Y/N in The Killing game of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

Y/N L/N: the Ultimate Sculpturer.

-He found himself inside a locker, just like everyone else.
-He was scared, lonely, and very nervous the moment he got out of there and ventured out to the wherever the halls take him.
-Y/N would end up in the gymnasium, where most people would be seen. There he remembered how the people look and their defining features.
-When Monokuma declared the Killing game's rules and it's official start, Y/N is scared and shivering. That's when they noticed him.
-Gonta Gokuhara, the Ultimate Entomologist came to help him, but due to Y/N being too scared, all of them backed off to give him some space.
-during the death road of despair, Y/N tried hard to reach the exit while Akamatsu kept on motivating people. Y/N gave up halfway, he's smart enough to know that it isn't going to work, no matter how hard Akamatsu cheered. And when Ouma and Harukawa talked down to Akamatsu about this, Y/N felt bad for her and went to cheer her up along with Momota.
-"I-It's o-okay...y-you did y-your b-best..."
-"aWWWWW-"
-Y/N would often be alone whilst holding his monopad during the remaining time before the first motive was sprung into action. And when Monokuma finally declared it along with Rantaro Amami and Ryoma Hoshii's slight disagreement, Y/N cried silently in a corner.
-Saihara would try to calm him down, but he was never good at comforting anyone. Especially in times like this. But he tries his best.
-After the first murder...which took all of them by surprise. Y/N cried at seeing Amami's corpse and he didn't really help in the investigation and remained quiet during the trial, answering only when asked for something.
-When Akamatsu is exposed as the culprit, Y/N couldn't believe it...the one person he looked up to in this miserable place was the murderer?! He can't take any of this...
-And upon watching the execution...he tried not to pass or vomit. This was the worst. The absolute worst.
-Then came the 2nd, 3rd,and 4th chapters which he stayed by himself most of the time. His sanity was nearing it's end until Kaito Momota pulled him off his moping and let him join their training squad.
-His shyness often prompts him to just sit by the sides and watch the others. But when he does work out though, he can never make it pass 25. He's just to weak.
-Kaito declared he'll protect everyone including Y/N since he's the hero.
-he became the second person he's looked up to after Akamatsu.
-Then came chapter 5...Kokichi Ouma has gone berserk and declared himself as the mastermind. But something is still odd about this whole thing.
-Y/N ended up being taken with Momota since he's innocent and fragile, leading Ouma to pretend having to hurt Y/N for better results.
-He got passed out during the Kaito, Maki, and Kokichi's moment. And woke up in his own bedroom with Himiko also asleep on his own bed. Needless to say, he got really surprised.
-Himiko says watching over him takes alot of MP and needed to rest in order to recover. Y/N doesn't get it, but ok.
-Then he remembered everything...
-of course as the person who saw what happened since Maki wouldn't confess, he told everyone about her being a third party, prompting Maki to confess.
-Then Saihara did all the detective work and solved the case...The hardest part was saying goodbye. Y/N clung to Kaito as he shed tears as he lost another person he looked up to.
-He prayed for Kaito and Kokichi's soul to pass on after the execution...
-during Chapter 6, he helped Investigate with Maki. She promises to keep the boy safe if anything were to attack them. She could tell Y/N wanted to hold unto something and was still really scared, so she held his hand as they investigated, only letting go when necessary. Even flashing him a small smile to further ease his nerves.
-When they regrouped and got ready for Trial, Y/N divulged every info to Saihara who has been gifted by Photographic memory.
-when Ouma and Kaede's plans and fates were exposed...Y/N couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. Both Kokichi and Kaede were normal students forced into this game. They also both suffered alot before their deaths...
-He almost gave up along with the others, had it not for Kiibo.
-and during the execution...he hid with the others until it was over.
-and when it was, he was relieved that noone got hurt, but is scared and curious as to what awaits them past the bright light...to the outside world...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Doing this...half-asleep yo...
Made many spelling mistakes and spent my time correcting em.
-Mod Ibuki