Scenario #32

Requested by: collinsa15

Innocent!Y/N that's ran away from Beacon.

-When he ran away...nobody noticed after a few hours.
-It was strange how Y/N isn't clinging to anyone of his friends from Teams RWBY and JNPR.
-They immediately began their search for the quiet boy. Searching every room and corner of the campus and even asking Team CRDL as they bullied Y/N in the past.
-Sadly, he was nowhere to be found. He left no trace of clue to where he left to and why he left.
-Ruby began crying when they couldn't find him. Yang had to comfort her until she fell asleep. Pyrrha was guilty, thinking that something must've been happening to him and she didn't her job as his Big Sister.
-It hit everyone pretty hard. Y/N is a precious, dimly lit light. Despite of his purity, he was a very negative and easily-scared person. Having suffered trauma to the point where he thinks that everyone is out to hurt him.
-They were very worried of course. They're putting their trust in N/N to keep Y/N safe until they could find him.
-They also initiated another search mission for Y/N the day after his disappearance, this time, with Ozpin's help.
-but as good as the Headmaster of Beacon may be, it wasn't enough for them to find Y/N.
-it took weeks for them to finally take a break...Ruby however, is persistent and didn't want to take breaks.
-"I'll take my break once I find Y/N!" she says with a will that can't be broken down.
-She would pass out from exhaustion often and Yang would have to take her to bed.
-it was definitely despairing to lose Y/N. They just wish he could go back home to the loving arms of his friends.
-And even if he had probably gone through half of Remnant by now, they still won't stop looking for him.
-They won't give up. That's a promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'll need to request some KnY! (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
My babies need more love!
-Mod Ibuki!