Scenario #60

Requested by: CristianConcepcion4

Smol!Innocent!Y/N singing in front of everyone in a party or concert.

Chiaki Nanami

-She thinks it's super adorable.
-This cheery smol boi does anything to bring smiles to anywhere he goes.
-She'd pay close attention as he sings and claps for him when he's done!
-she also gives him a pat on the head after.

Kaede Akamatsu

-When Y/N started to sing, she wanted to duet along with him via a Piano.
-Y/N smiling while singing is a combination proved to be deadly, the attack targets the hearts of people and makes them melt in the tornado of adorableness.
-when Y/N's done she runs up and hugs him close to her, even twirling him around as she did so.
-Then she kisses his cheek.

Makoto Naegi

-They're both smol, so he was probs asked to sing with the innocent boyo.
-he envies Y/N's confidence, but he's also proud.
-they may not be great singers, but atlease they had fun!
-they both high-five each other after.

Maki Harukawa

-"I dedicate this song to you, Harukawa san!"
-She blushes like crazy, Y/N keeps unintentionally flirting with her, he winks, does a smile to die for, and even says some cheesy words and sentences.
-the song is about their friendship and closeness, Harukawa keeps taking it as something romantic tho..
-When Y/N's done singing, he approaches Maki, and Maki will allow him a hug.
-"F-Fine, I'll grant you 4-5 m-minutes..."
-"*le gasp* 45 minutes?!?! YAAAAYYY!!!!"
-"I said 4-5-!"
-Y/N really did stay in a hug for 45m.

Angie Yonaga

-another baby who's head over heels to Y/N.
-expect that she'll be one of the loudest in the crowd, and somehow manages to bring a foam finger with Y/N's name on it and a little flag.
-When Y/N's done, she pulls him in a hug and nuzzles unto him, a cat-like smile on her face.
-Y/N welcomes the attention happily as he did the same gesture.

Ibuki Mioda

-She's responsible for the music, and the one who roped Y/N into singing.
-She had fun! And she almost got the chords wrong a few times because Y/N is too cute!
-she does the twirling hug like Akamatsu, but with more energy.
-she also peppers him with headpats

Kyoko Kirigiri

-It made her smile.
-She also thinks it's cute.
-claps when he finishes with closed eyes and a smile.

Kokichi Ouma

-IS the loudest out if the crowd, he also claps the loudest, and he's on Gonta's shoulders.
-he also made Y/N wear the DICE Uniform.
-he calls Y/N's name, yells, and wags his arms.
-when finished, he congratulates Y/N on representing the organization.
-he also videos the whole thing to show to the others.
-a proud leader looking after his apprentice.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!
-Mod Ibuki