Scenario #56

Requested by: Mod Ouma once again!!

Ninja!Y/N and Kominami Asumi HCs

-They met near the cafe where Asumi worked at. Y/N is sitting by the post whilst hugging his knees since he got lost and gave up.
-Asumi's the one who asked him what was wrong, Y/N responded thay he got lost while he stuttered all the way.
-Surprisingly though, Y/N remembers every detail on his address and what his house looked like, so it was easy for Asumi to help him get home.
-Y/N sputtered out a "thank you" while maintaining his emotionless tone. He has a hard time displaying emotions, but he feels genuinely grateful.
-Asumi joked how she could be his friend that helps him out whenever he gets lost.
-He took this seriously.
-Asumi is surprised to learn that Y/N goes to the same cram school as hers, and she found him curled unto one of the tables in the cafeteria since he couldn't find the way to the restroom, he was also shivering sue to holding it in.
-Now Asumi has an Innocent, and airheaded ninja boy who's following her around.
-It didn't take long for them to be friends. Asumi teases Y/N, but it has little-to-no effect on the boy as he doesn't understand what she's talking about.
-Y/N wears a surgical mask and a nifty pair of sunglasses that look girly, Asumi doesn't understand what this meant, but she encourages Y/N to take it off.
-"I-I can't. I look bad."
-"No you aren't. That's just all in your head."
-When Asumi got him to take it off, she was stunned, not because he looks bad, but because he looks so adorable. Y/N took this speechlessness negatively and hid back under his mask and glasses, but Asumi is quick to reassure him that what he's thinking isn't really what she thought.
-since Asumi is Y/N's first friend, he's extremely protective of her. He can sense if she's in some sort of problem or danger, and God forbid anyone who would put Asumi in danger, they'll have a very talented ninja boy on their arses.
-after spending quite a large amount of time with her, Y/N begins to feel a mixed array of emotions and he can't understand it, he wants to tell Asumi, but the very same feelings hold him back from telling her, so he's just...trying to stay the same. He also cries a little at night due to how unbearable it is. His crying is just his face being emotionless, but his eyes kept on producing tears.
-When he found out that Asumi and Yuiga are "in a relationship" (to which Y/N has done a research on) Y/N would disappear without a trace, leaving Asumi very worried. After a few days, She would find him in the same position as when she found him the first time.
-This is when Y/N will start to be open about what he feels to Asumi, and how it's super unbearable for him, and that it hurts. He speaks softly, just like how he normally speaks to her, but she can sense the feeling of desperation and hurt in his voice, it breaks her heart seeing him like this.
-Asumi would calm him down by leading him near a bench if there was one and put his head on her lap, if not, she would just pat his head and lay her hand on his cheek.
Both tactics work on Y/N as she does this to him everytime they're together.
-She'd scold Y/N about scaring her by disappearing and apologize about the whole thing with Yuiga, she explains it to him, and that it was just a cover up so that she could continue her work, Y/N doesn't really understand, but is visibly relieved when it's finally explained to him.
-The first time Y/N smiles is when Asumi,laid a kiss to his cheek and agreed to start a relationship with him.
-Now their only problem is with Asumi's father, whom Yuiga has been acquainted with, but Asumi's sure the very same Yuiga can help her out.
-"Asumi san..."
-"Hm?"
-"I wuv you~♥" all the while doing a cutesy pose and expression.
-"W-Where did you learn that?"
-"From the internet...why?"
-"N-Nothing.."
-She'll definitely bait him more into doing some cutesy poses and expressions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly feel like Asumi's very underrated, so Thanks Mod Ouma!

-Mod Ibuki