Scenario #66

Requested by: MarioFuentes8

DRV3 various finding out that DICE and it's 10,000 members exist, and Innocent Y/N being a member there.

Shuichi Saihara

-Welp.
-Kinda gets scared, since he "called out" Kokichi on this bullsh*t once.
-surprised that Kokichi would invite Y/N to the group, knowing how they're so different to each other.
- doesn't try to investigate the group, Kokichi's too good of an observer.

Kaede Akamatsu

- If Kokichi's serious about the members, does that mean he's also serious about hiring her as a spy?
- she gets very nervous at this, since Kokichi turned out to be the real deal.
- She's also worried about Y/N being in there, how he's treated, and how did it take for him to get there.
- Y/N reassured her that it is on his own accord, and seeing as Kokichi's treating him fine, Kaede is convinced.
- Y/N also asked Kaede to join the organization once, she and Kokichi had to pretend that she actually joined just to convince the innocent boy.
- I mean, who could say "no" to the pleading face?

Maki Harukawa

- OH BOY.
- More reasons to assassinate Kokichi, yes.
- More reasons NOT to assassinate him, yes.
- which weighs more?
- As long as Y/N is in the group, she couldn't bring herself to assassinate Kokichi, no matter how much he angers her.
- besides, she's long quit the group she used to work for, but her intent to kill Kokichi never wavered.
- but that's probably only because he irritates her so much.
- she's long reformed ever since she quit, but boy oh boy does she think about stabbing him whenever he pushes her buttons.
- good thing Y/N's there, she might've not actually killed Kokichi as it was just an exaggeration, but she would've more than punched him in the throat.

Angie Yonaga

- y'know, she cares more for Y/N being there than the 10,000 members being legit.
- she gets jealous, because Y/N joined Kokichi's organization before converting to her religion, and he still hasn't converted yet!
- Angie's also sure that Y/N's "no" means "later" all in the name of God!
- a huge part of her isn't even about the "God" thing, she's just jealous because she sees Kokichi as a rival.
- she has feelings for Y/N, and Kokichi is using it full-force against her.
- she might offer Y/N sleepovers more often after this.

Kaito Momota

- O Y SERIOUSLY?! HE WAS LEGIT?!
- we all know Kaito does over-the-top reactions all the time, imagine how he felt when he found out Y/N joined Kokichi's group.
- he feels kinda betrayed? I mean, he knows Y/N's intentions are pure, he just doesn't know how to feel about it.
- will take an adorable coaxing from Y/N to pull Kaito out of his self-pity.
-still tries to convince Y/N to quit tho.

---------------------------------------------------
-Mod Ouma