Scenario #46

Requested by: CristianConcepcion4

Smol!Innocent!Y/N sending encouraging and lovely messages to the V3 Girls when they have problems.

Kaede Akamatsu

-Had a problem with practice recently. She has so much work to do and she was frustrated about how she can practice the piano at this state.
-The stress was getting to her, and she was about to throw everything and cry...
-Until she received a message.
-"Akamatsu chan. Whatever problem you might have...I just wanna let you know that you can do it! And I fully support you from the bottom of my heart! - with love, Y/N!"
-D'awww...Akamatsu is all flustered now. She loves dis baby boi so much and him sending such an encouraging message to her made her day complete and gave her the energy to keep going.
-The work was temporary, so she pushed through until it was over, and then...she had time to practice!
-Will probably thank Y/N by putting him on her lap and hugging him.
-Y/N doesn't exactly know why, but he ain't complaining.

Maki Harukawa

-Organization problems. She has quit a long time ago and has tried to change, but the organization just won't stop in trying to take her back, and she's tired of all this sh*t.
-She's about to revert and finish the whole Organization until they're only a pile of bones left even if her orphanage was at stake...until she received a message...
-"Harukawa san! I noticed you looking very troubled earlier! Sorry for not being there for you, but now! And I'm here to tell you that...compared to you, whatever problem you might have is nothing! Harukawa san is one of the strongest people I know! And she will, without a doubt, not share her chocolates with this problem! No matter how cute they are!"
-*bLUSH*
-She smiles. Her happy pill is working it's magic. Nothing but genuine words always came out of Y/N's mind, and it's an absolute treasure to keep.
-She composes herself and thinks rationally. She has alot to go through for this to end, but she thinks she can do it...if Y/N keeps being there for her...she can do anything...

Angie Yonaga

-has trouble making art as of late...her imagination sort of ran out and she's in an art mood.
-she's not used to the lack of ideas and she's slowly becoming frustrated with this, and this has been happening for a whole day!
-Grrr....*ring!*
-She looked to see who just texted her and was about to flip until she saw the name...
-"Angie Chan! If you have any problems, please, talk to me!! I'll help you! Even if I'm busy, I'll make time! Just for you!!"
-Angie was sooo touched and falling harder for him that an idea sprouted inside her mind.
-"I should draw Y/N chan!"
-and there she goes!!
-their conversation goes like this in the next morning.
-"How are you, Angie chan? Are you ok? Can I help with something?"
-"Thank you, Y/N chan~"
-"Eh? What for?"
-"*giggles*"
-Yeah, nobody knows hoe she drew him, but she's happy.

Tenko Chabashira

-She broke an elbow and now she can't practice Neo-Aikido...the Nurse wouldn't let her.
-Neo-Aikido is her life! How was she suppose to live without it! Tenko grew increasingly irritated each day as her arm remained broken.
-They said her arm was close to healing, but she still isn't allowed to practice! Now she'll flip her sh- *Vrrrrr Vrrrrr*
-"Goodmorning/afternoon to you, Chabashira san! I hope you're doing great! I'll be visiting with some hugs and chocolates soon!"
-She got calmed down pretty quick after that, her cheeks also reddened into an unnatural rate. The Aikido Master couldn't resist being flustered at the boy's message. He's the first male who isn't a degenerate after all.
-She'll be looking forward to his visit.

Tsumugi Shirogane

-Stressing out for a cosplay. She already made a bombass cosplay for the con on an earlier date, and now she's out of ideas!
-Running out of ideas is a rare thing for the plain Tsumugi Shirogane, but it happens and she goes into a state where she falls into a short depression.
-She was about to fall into that state until a message popped into her phone.
-"This is your friendly reminder to take it easy on yourself! Grab a drink! Watch your favorite show! Enough to destress and you'll be back to your awesome self!
From, your friendly neighbourhood Y/N!"
-D'aww, how sweet!
-Y/N tends to do that for his classmates alot, even if nothing's wrong. It just so happens that Tsumugi is having a problem and the message came in just the nick of time!
-She did what the advice said, and before she knew it...she had a few ideas for a cosplay...even for Y/N.

Himiko Yumeno

-Nnnaaaahhhh...MP Problems.
-She's stressed for a whole day since Chabashira wouldn't leave her alone, Ouma kept teasing her, and Angie kept fighting with Chabashira for her attention.
-The poor girl could only take so much of this before she's burnt out.
-She's just checking whatever it is to see on the net before she fell asleep on her couch, that's when she received a message.
-"I noticed that Yumeno san's stressed! Don't fear! I'm sending a virtual hug right now!"
-Right next to that message is a video of Y/N hugging her with a dumb smile on his face.
-Himiko chuckled and replied with a "Thanks. Goodnight."
-"But, it's afternoon?"
-This got her to chuckle even more before she muttered..."Heh. Dork."
-Then she finally rested.

Kirumi Tojo

-You know...she rarely gets stressed.
-but with her job as the Prime Minister and also serving her classmates...it's been taking a toll on her lately and today was no exception.
-Y/N has been noticing her clenching fists behind her back and straining her smile. The Ultimate therapist, Yasuke Matsuda told him about those signs..
-He slipped a letter on her bag while she was away and kept giggling when he did.
-When Kirumi was to reach for her phone inside her bag, she grabbed ahold of the letter instead.
-"Tojo san. Please take a break! Or tell us if you're stressed! Pushing yourself too hard for our sakes isn't good for you! We're friends, not Master and maid! From, who knows? Teehee!"
-She knew it was Y/N. The handwriting gives it away, and he also kept giggling so...
-She feels grateful to have friends like him. And perhaps she'll start to see her classmates like that too.
-When she finally does tell them she feels abit burdened with their requests, they understood and even helped her!
-Tojo isn't so stressed after that!

-----------------------------------------------+----------------

Hi.
-Mod Ibuki