Scenario #13

Requested By:MinusDark

Teams RWBY and JNPR reacting to the Y/Ns sacrificing their life to save them.

LIAR Y/N

Ruby Rose

-She was being reckless again.
-Her mind had been blown into an all out rage and she attacked the enemy and the grimm horde.
-What she hadn't notice is they had planned to do this all along.
-When they finally trapped her,an army of Seer Grimm and Apathy Grimm awaited her,She felt weak and helpless only waiting imminent destruction.
-But no,It didn't come.
-Instead,She was Pulled away by an unknown Force.
-Knowing that the Horde of Apathy Grimm was strong to make even the mightiest fall wiht it's presence.
-Someone barricaded themselves in the Trap and kept her out.
-She Looked at the one who saved her and her eyes widened.
-Y/N was kneeling on the Ground Trying to Resist as much as he can,Finding no other way to get out of it alive,Y/N encased the whole cave using the Amaterasu burning himself and the horde within it also the ones who coordinated the plan.
-He gave Ruby one last smile as She felt his Scarf on her neck.
-She was absolutely destroyed after that and it made her need to end Salem grow ever so stronger.
-Ruby will show her a fate worse than death,But The Checkered Scarf left to her on her neck would always Tell her to be good and think otherwise,Never again will she fall victim to her Rage.

Yang Xiao Long

-This Girl was never one to back down.
-So When Mercury and Emerald Challenged her, She agreed immediately wanting revenge for last time.
-Needless to say she wasn't one of the most intelligent either.
-She got led to a trap.
-Got her Chest Stabbed by an unknown assailant possibly another Teammate of theirs
-She lay dying there but someone was wise enough to follow her,after all a 1v2 isn't fair.
-All she saw was that checkered Scarf before she passed out.
-When she woke up she saw Ruby Crying and she immediately asked what's wrong.
-Ruby told her that Y/N exchanged his life to save hers,She watched him turn to dust as
Y/N cried Bitterly.
-She felt regret and Guilt,This was like her right arm.
-Her Temper got the better of her and she
F-ed up.
-The Pain of Loss keeps on burning until now.

Weiss Schnee

-her and Y/N weren't exactly the best of friends
-But there's no denying that they treat each other as if they're family.
-Y/N and Weiss' relationship was more like a Cute Little Sister and a Bully Short Big Brother more than anything.
-On the outside Weiss is abit mean to Y/N but deep down he's the Overprotective big brother she never had...well there was Winter but Big Brothers has that impact that Sisters Seem to lack...but there's also Something that Sisters have that brothers don't.
-Y/N was Killed in Action.
-He was found dead after he cleared a way and Provided exit for them,He hid the fact that his Aura was already critical and he pushed himself to the point that he died of Exhaustion.
-They found him kneeling,Void of movement and emotion.
-He was Cold and motionless...He was gone.
-The rest were quite shocked at this,They lost another friend...this time it was the one who assured them that everything would be alright.
-Weiss shook her head when she remembered Y/N telling her to leave it all to the Supreme Leader.
-Who was she kidding?
-He was a Liar after all...

Blake Belladonna(Fluff)

-She didn't have time to register what happened.
-She let out a cry of Pain...
-Y/N was one of the most burdened people she knew.
-But he simply couldn't take it anymore.
-There he was,standing at the edge of the cliff before it happened.
-She Reached out to him,Trying to help him...
-Y/N's smile never faltered,but his distrust made him step back causing the ground to crack.
-Blake kept talking and made Y/N look at her,"I can help you...Please...don't do this...This isn't the answer..."
-The Cat Faunus kept calming down the Boy until Y/N wanted to reach back to her.
-This was it,She was able to free him of his lies.
-Y/N almost reached him,until the Edge of the cliff broke off.
-The Liar fell almost Instantly.
-And a splat was heard...Blake couldn't believe it...that was when she let out a scream..
-......
-She woke up with cold sweat running down her face.
-The troubled girl looked around to see Y/N curled into a Ball,sleeping with a smile.
-She sighed knowing everything was fine and it was just a nightmare.
-But Blake had to be sure.
-She woke The Boy up and His hair was in shambles.
-"eehhh...Blake...what gives?" He tiredly muttered his eyes half closed.
-"Nothing Y/N,sorry I woke you up"
-Y/N let out a cute cry before curling back to sleep.
-Blake relaxed and let herself fall back to the bed she and Y/N shared.
-She hugged the Liar wanting comfort and Y/N nuzzled in.
-Closing her eyes,She found peace again,but she felt something soft press against her lips for a moment before letting go.
-Now she slept with a smile,knowing what it was..

Jaune Arc

-For as long as he knew,He was the one who's suppose to be doing the healing and Saving.
-But why did Y/N took the shot for him?
-It's because he was too weakened from...Jaune's aura was completely drained.
-He had been healing the others throughout the fight while also fighting.
-But when the white fang charged and kept shooting at them,Y/N pushed himself again and protected the tired out others.
-Until he himself can't fight anymore.
-a member was about to shoot Jaune but Y/N intervened and got shot at the chest.
-He created a Dome of shield that was slowly healing the others and His wounds,but not his Already dead heart.
-The dome wouldn't break until All of them were ready.
-They'll avenge him...
-After that,They buried him properly and gave him rest,At first Ruby would let go,but they managed.
-Jaune promises to be stronger in order to avoid something like this from happening again.

Pyrrha Nikos

-She didn't need much protection considering she's strong.
-But that Cinder fellow is more powerful than she looks.
-She had mastered some of the Maiden Powers given to her.
-Pyrrha was kneeling ready to take the final Arrow...
-"Do you believe in destiny?"
-"Yes"
-That is until someone took it for her
-Y/N isn't fully aware of the strength his eyes had so he only covered Cinder's mind with Illusions as he himself slowly turned to dust
-"Tell..Ruby,To find my Scroll...she'll have all her answers there."
-This was his final wish and Pyrrha made sure to uphold that
-Soon they got his Scroll and Ruby found one video that's titled "Play Me"
-The contents were the truth about Y/N and his history...
-They were now wallowing in regret.

Lie Ren

-He and Y/N don't interact much,so there's not much there to feel about him except that he always has a knack for annoying everyone.
-Nora and Y/N were buddies after The Liar had opened a small portion of his heart to them.
-Ren also changed his outlook on Y/N,Instead of the usual mischievous appearance and expression he puts on,Ren sees a Burdened Boy that keeps his Emotions in a bottle and tries to protect everyone,whatever the cost.
-This was proven considering that he died for all of them.
-Maiden Powers weren't meant to be For the male...but Cinder was becoming too dangerous.
-He forced The Maiden Powers out of Cinder without her dying and he kept it Inside him until the Power belonged to him.
-That's when he started hemorrhaging,Blood came out of his nose,eyes,and mouth.
-But he still smiled...he knew this was gonna happen.
-Instead of biding his time and saying goodbye,he gave the Powers to Ruby and also gave his eyes to her.
-Y/N combined the Silver Eyes with his Serpent ones mixing into a better combo.
-then he passed with a satisfied smile.
-Ren didn't expect to cry for Their fallen comrade but life likes to surprise him.
-he spent most of his time trying to take care of all those who're grieving as a distraction.

Nora Valkyrie

-The "Break a Leg" duo.
-Y/N would help Nora with her Semblance by punching her with Chidori and Nora will absorb said Energy.
-Then he would sit by himself and wait til Nora finishes.
-The Boy was a target by Jacques Schnee,and it was no surprise he would do anything to kill him...even at the Price of everyone he held dear.
-Ozpin wasn't able to help and The Police and the Army were just too much.
-Y/N didn't wanna kill anyone nor did he want anyone to die..
-So he gave up.
-Nora managed to get out and fight back but it wasn't enough to break them out of the situation.
-Y/N Calmed them down while slowly backing away.
-He managed to Grab a Gun and point it towards the Soldiers.
-Then he pointed it to his own head.
-While the Army was distracted,Y/N opened a portal for the others to slip in,but Nora was left because she tried to save him.
-Finding no other Option,He obliged and Pulled the trigger since the moment he moved other than the finger that was teasing the trigger Nora would die immediately.
-So Y/N pulled the trigger but used his powers to bend reality to slow down time for 5s.
-He opened a portal for Nora to slip into as he Saw Darkness not too long after he saw Nora's Gasping face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was bad....

-Mod Ibuki