Scenario #29

Requested by: NoteBlade

Liar!Y/N and Ruby celebrating her birthday.

-Y/N gets up super early in the morning.
-Definitely did not sleep at all.
-He makes her a huge batch of cookies as part 1 of his gift to her and delivers them to her room when it's done.
-and Ruby being Ruby, she'll munch em' down instantly while occasionally sipping on some milk.
-and when Ruby finished murdering those innocent cookies, Y/N would tell her to take a shower and dress up since they're going into town. Ruby gave her father a heads up on this and she kinda felt bad for leaving everyone behind, but Y/N makes her forget easily.
-Ruby thinks of it as a date while Y/N just wants to spoil his adoptive little sister rotten.
-they go through all favorite spots of Vale! All of the gunshops, and some bakeries to sustain Ruby before they make it to lunch.
-While once again, munching on some cookies. Y/N had her pick any dust, how many bullets, and a bunch of new upgrades for her weapon. And it's gonna be on him.
-He also lies less, which is good, but Ruby knows better than to take advantage of this since he wouldn't like it.
-Despite his height and lack of strength, Y/N is actually doing well in carrying the stuff they bought.
-When it's time for lunch, Y/N "managed" to get reservations for a restaurant. The staff were there to do his bidding which is actually a miracle since the restaurant is known for being strict about clothing and everything else.
-Y/N told Ruby to relax and enjoy the experience. They ordered food and had to wait for it.
-They talked about lots of things whilst they waited, like, possible weapons upgrades, the possibility of Y/N wielding a scythe in the near future, his semblance, and Of course, friends.
-It didn't surprise Ruby when Y/N tried to steer the conversation, then again, she might've not noticed it.
-They would also tell jokes that would get the other laughing hysterically, but Y/N mostly gets the points for the jokes. Seeing the person he wants all the best for, laughing because of his jokes is such a treat.
-When their food finally arrived, Ruby said her thanks and began digging in.
-Y/N did the old "Wipe the food on your cheek using my finger then eat it" trick, which made Ruby flustered as all hell.
-after lunch, They kept wandering the city, until Y/N suggested going to a place he liked, which piqued Ruby's curiousity.
-She agreed and Y/N took her to a cliff where there's a huge waterfall in sight and a beautiful scenery.
-This made her very happy as this was always the view she had in mind whenever she thinks of something "peaceful"
-The pair sat there and began to relax and occasionally talk about things, but they mostly remained quiet and it didn't take long for Ruby to fall asleep whilst leaning against the boy's shoulder.
-Y/N woke her up when it's almost sunset where she apologized for falling asleep on him, Y/N didn't really mind though.
-He was smirking the entire journey to their home and she was beginning to get curious about it.
-He just hummed at her every questioned and giggled his "Nishishi~" every now and then.
-but when they finally got home...she was surprised...once again.
-all of her friends and family were there...there was food, cookies, and Zwei in a chef's costume.
-It didn't take her long to assume this the secret Y/N's been keeping.
-and she was right...
-They all wished Ruby a Happy birthday and got a picture of her, Weiss informed her about it being Y/N's Ultimate Plan to giving her the best birthday as of late.
-She hugged her brother and probably squished him in the process, but it's worth it.
-Having her circle of friends and family completed and having fun just for her is the best birthday gift anyone could ever for...and Y/N for her, is the best brother she could have ever had.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi.

-Mod Ouma