Scenario #24

Requested by: GamerFromTheFuture

The Love is War cast vs Liar!Y/N in a game of Uno.

Kaguya Shinomiya

-Has one of the best chance at winning against him.
-though she is yet to win.
-the type to say that she isn't gonna fall for his lies, yet she falls for his lies.
-Is also the type to get fooled by the one card-on-top-of-the-other trick.
-Whenever they start up a game, it's always intense.
-Kaguya tries to be a sport and shake his hand once, Y/N teased her until she got mad.
-now she tries her best and finds ways to not only beat him, but to deceive him too.
-Yeah, no...she ain't winning.

Miyuki Shirogane

-He mainly did this as a bet.
-If He wins, Y/N would leave Kei alone, if
Y/N wins, they get to be best friends along with Fujiwara.
-He is desperate to win, Kei has a huge crush on Y/N and Miyuki doesn't approve!
-Y/N effortlessly beats him at any games they played, especially Uno.
-Everytime he gets beaten, he'll practice and practice only to get beaten again.
-rinse and repeat.
-Only until he finally saw how Kei and Y/N interacts did he stop.
-It's a healthy friendship, Kei even admits that she likes Y/N and wants to continue being friends with him.
-now that says alot since the girl is tsundere.
-Miyuki now approves, but he still challenges Y/N to games every now and then.

Chika Fujiwara

-To her, Y/N is the final boss.
-even with all her cheating, she still can't win...no matter how hard she tries.
-Y/N would've probably let her win if she doesn't cheat so much.
-so he's gotta teach her the hard way...
-which is to beat her at the game and expose her strategy at the end.
-Fujiwars never cheats again after their 3rd Uno game where she thought it was a good idea to take 2 cards at the time and hide the 2nd one on top of another card.
-Still tries to find ways in beating him though.
-Y/N enjoys her adorable reactions whenever he makes her think she's winning...then he flips it over and he already won in one turn.
-GG

Yu Ishigami

-Will admit defeat
-Y/N is his friend and all, but Ishigami knows he'll lose if they play.
-And Y/N's scary whenever he plays.
-So Y/N winning with a scary expression? Nuh-uh...need no nightmares today.

Kei Shirogane

-Is honestly a good sport.
-Y/N teases her during the game while she also jabs back at him, but she mostly just gets embarrassed at the various things he's saying.
-Y/N lets her win from time to time.
-This only happens if he's feeling kind though and Kei might need some cheering up. He'll form a game with a ridiculous bet on his side while Kei makes it simple like: Free Soda, since she thinks it's most likely that she'll lose, only for her to win, which cheers her up.
-Y/N will refuse everytime he's confronted about letting her win, and he plays it so smoothly.
-Will definitely play more games with bets.

Ai Hayasaka

-almost won against him..
-Well, not really, he lied.
-wants to avenge Kaguya since she vented to Hayasaka about this.
-but even she can't beat this smol, sassy grape!
-does now and will never give up on finding a way to beat him!
-unintentionally makes friends with him.
-ahh, fate is unpredictable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Boooom

Hello!

-Mod Ouma