Scenario #51

Requested by: WAREDGO

Various DR cast reacts to Smol!Innocent!Y/N getting a growth spurt and being as tall as Kaito.

And since my limit is 8 character, Imma be doing mixed boys and girls!

Kaede Akamatsu

-The Christmas Vacation had just ended! She was excited to go back to school and meet her friends again! Especially Y/N.
-She was one of the early birds in the classroom which consisted of only Amami, Momota, and Tojo.
-Students began piling up and they talkes about their vacation, and Ouma mentioned something about Y/N undergoing an "Evil Change" during one of his random gibberish.
-Akamatsu was curious about what "change" Y/N had gone through, she highly doubts it was something evil though.
-"Ah! Ohayo!" an adorable voice rang through the room.
-"Ohayo, Y/N ku-"
-......
-HE'S SO TOL NOW.
-Y/N L/N...the smollest of the smol, has now become as tall as Kaito!
-Akamatsu was shocked by this! Never did she imagine something like this would happen!
-he maintained his adorable look, whilst looking super hot at his sudden growth!
-"Is something the matter?"
-"N-Nothing!"
-Y/N is still a kid at heart, which Akamatsu is thankful for, but she still couldn't get over the fact that someone she used to just swoop off from his feet then have him sit on her lap as she hugged him has now become someone who can do the same thing to her!
-But despite these thoughts of hers, Akamatsu thinks he became all the more handsome...she now has to get used to this or she'll never stop blushing.

Maki Harukawa

-The first time she saw Y/N being so tall was when she also nearly had her first cardiac arrest.
-I'm kidding, but it did freaked her out a little.
-Now she has a Y/N that's taller than her, following her around and poking her cheek at times.
-he also had gotten alot more..attractive? Harukawa can't really explain it, but it's the growth's fault for doing this to her.
-She will be alot more Tsundere about it, at the same time she tries not to, it's still the same Y/N after all, just alot more taller than he used to be.

Kokichi Ouma

-"Eh...?"
-He sh00keth as hell, probably the most sh00k out of everyone who got sh00kt.
-once he got over it, he uses this to his advantage! Like, riding on Y/N's shoulders or using his back to hide Ouma when he just pranked someone, there're many possibilities in the mind of Kokichi Ouma!!
-he definitely brags about Y/N's height to others. He lies about giving all the possible height Ouma could've received to Y/N since he needs it more, or so he claims.
-Ouma doesn't like to be teased about not being able to grow up when Y/N suddenly did just that, he'll tickle attack Y/N if Y/N decides to tease him about it, and he'll scare away anyone who isn't Y/N.
-thinks it's funny when other girls suddenly became all the more attracted to Y/N, even if it was already obvious.

Rantaro Amami

-"Ah, look at my little brother, all grown up!"
-He's seriously crying rn.
-Rantaro plans to take him on vacation with his little sisters.
-He still treats tol!Y/N like how he does with smol!Y/N..
-headpats, chin scritches, and forehead poking. He still does it!
-Amami is kinds curious if Y/N will continue to grow up though, Y/N is still 16 years old and has a few more years to grow up, so maybe...he'll be alot taller!
-When he first saw a tol!Y/N, he isn't really surprised, he knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.
-He takes the shortest time to get used to the sudden change.

Angie Yonaga

-"Atua has blessed you indeed!  Angie has been praying for this!"
-She hangs on his back frequently.
-She also nuzzles unto his, now bigger, arm.
-she sits on his lap too.
-And of course, becomes all the more attracted to him! She probs becomes abit more possessive.
-Angie likes putting his head on her lap even more now! His hair got thicker and longer, which means...braids!!
-other than that, she isn't really shocked to see him so tall, she was rather happy about it.

Chiaki Nanami

-Didn't recognized him at first.
-But when Y/N talked, that's when she reacted...her normally sleepy eyes became wide and her mouth hung open a little.
-Wow...he's so tall...
-Chiaki would probably puff her cheeks since she's the smallest one now in the trio between Y/N, Hajime, and Her.
-Would definitely lean on his shoulder.
-"I'm glad you got taller..."
-She thinks he looked alot more cute with the extra height and slight change in face.
-*cue her giving Y/N one of the sweetest smiles to exist*

Hajime Hinata

-sINCE WHEN-
-he sh00k! 100% sh00k!
-What a monster of a growth spurt, he thinks...
-"What's wrong, Hinata-nii chan?"
-"Oh, nothing..."
-THERE'S DEFINITELY SOMETHING.
-Wh-how? Just...how?!
-He'll...have a hard time getting used to this.

Chisa Yukizome

-"Oh my!"
-She got the news from Jin Kirigiri.
-is a proud mom, and she goes to visit Y/N to see how he really looks like!
-She cries tears of joy and gives Y/N a motherly hug to express it.
-Y/N doesn't understand why she's crying, but he just hugs her back.
-gives bigger teddy bears afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yee. Decided to do non-V3 characs, hope das fine!
-Mod Ibuki