Chapter Ten: History

Hugo's P.O.V.

      Going back to the palace was not my intent, especially after the events that took place last night...

"You have to send troops, Majesty," Aya states, showing me the scroll.

"Very well then. If it is a war that the witches want... Then it is a war they will get." I could tell just by the look on Aya's face that she hated doing this, abandoning her very own friends and family for her king and her nation. I hate it as well, but as rulers, we must make that sacrifice.

-

      After a long day of simply organizing wars, completely not a big deal, and I do say that with the heaviest sarcasm, I remember all of a sudden that I'm free. Aya and I work in my office.

"Are you intent on marrying?" She asks. I nod my head and respond,

"Yes."

"With Enchancia's princess, correct?"

"Correct, I want to court Princess Sofia, and ask for her hand in marriage."

"That's a good marriage but you need a queen, not some princess."

"I need someone who rules like a queen, and has the heart of a princess. I also need someone who I-love. And I want her."

"Very well then, I suggest you send a letter to King James asking him to hand over his sister."

"Wait, King James?!"

"Correct, your highness. Have you not yet heard?"

"Perhaps it happened when I was on my way back?"

"Something like that, I suppose."

Sofia's P.O.V.

      I wake up again, this time to some weird white realm. I see nothing, but literal white. How bland.

"Is this my personal hell?" I ask, to no one besides myself. "I guess that's a yes..." I trail on.

"No, but it could be," chuckles a familiar voice. "Oh right, sorry, I forget, you can't see me." Out of nowhere, Solana pops up.

"Explain to me what in Enchancia is going on..." I order.

"You're in a coma. It's fine, the nurses are taking care of you, but I come with peaceful weapon."

"Peaceful weapon?"

"Yes, knowledge."

"What in dear heavens are you talking about?"

"I'm going to teach you all that you need to know about your amulet, and how to use its powers."

"Very well then. Teach me."

A/N: Okay I took a long time on this chapter and it's already February but hey, I'm going to upload more frequently and I WILL be finishing this story in May, (AROUND May 18th) so be on the lookout for that.

The chapter was short, I know, but things get interesting in the next two. I'm talking, A LOT of action, and it's up to you to guess what kind ;)

Word Count: 449 Words

Toodles, Linaaa!