||Five||

"You don't have to be shy with me, little bunny

      "You don't have to be shy with me, little bunny. I don't bite, unless you want me to," Raphael was looking at me with that predatory gaze in his eyes.
I swallowed hard, "bunny?!"
He nodded, grinning wickedly, "that's you."
"What about you?" i asked.
"That would make me the hunter or the hawk or let's just say predator," he smirked amd grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.
He grazed my hand over his bare, stone chiselled chest, "I know you want to do more, you don't have to be shy with me baby."
I couldn't help but notice how his yummy, sweaty chest would rise and fall as he inhaled and exhaled. Sweat has never looked goid on a man before.
My hand suddenly grabbed him and he groaned. I looked down at my hand and it was holding mini him.
Hell! More like big him.
He twitched in my hand.
He pulled me incredibly close and claimed my lips with his, electric shock came over my whole body, lighting it up to life. Much like the first time we kissed when we were in highschool.
"Em!" he said.
I know he has many talents when it comes to the female population, but how is he able to talk with his tongue shoved down my throat?!
"Em!" i ignored his voice.
"Shut up and kiss me!" i moaned, this time i was the one shoving my tongue down his throat.
"Ew! No! Wake up Bitch!"
what the fuck? He's ruuuude! That son of a-
and i was hit by something on my face. My eyes snapped open as i panted, my eyes meeting Auroras.
Oh hell..
"I would kiss you but i bet you have morning breath. Get your ass up. We're going to be late for the gym," she hit me with a pillow again.
I groaned.
Wait?
Why was i dreaming of Raphael?

I groaned for the tenth time and got in thr bathroom. Washed my face,brushed my teeth all after i peed of course. Then stripped out of my pjs and put on my workout clothes.
And walked out to make a protein shake in the kitchen.
I blended my berries and put it all in a mug. "Aurora, get your ass at the door or I'm not going," i threatened.
She groaned and headed to the door with me. I handed her her mug of protein shake, "you're welcome."
She opened the door, only to find Raphael standing at the door. His eyes raked over my body,  then he looked back at my face and he glared, "and where are you going?"
"To work out, " Aurora said as a matter of fact.
He glared at me hard.
"Can you just move? We are getting late," i matched his glare.
Aurora pushed him out if the way with her shoulder, but he got back in place before i moved. "Can you just-"
"You are not going anywhere dressed like that!" he said in a hard voice, like it is common sense.
I looked down at my outfit.

Sports bra and shorts. Looking up at Aurora, she had the same outfit as i am.

I gaped, "Aurora is wearing the same as me!"
    He looked her up and down then shaked his head no, he pointed to her shorts, "those are decent pants like shorts, not panties." Then he pointed to her bra, "that is a tank top not a bra."
   Then he turned to look at me, "you on the other hand, are wearing a bra and panties out."
   I shaked my head frustrated, "we had a good thing going. I don't want to argue with you right now." He finally got his muscles out of the door and Aurora and i walked to the elevator. He stalked towards us and got in the elevator with us. "What are you doing? Go away De Lucca!" i told him.
He shrugged and rode with us all the way to the ground floor. We then walked to the gym.
I got up on the weighing scale.
    127.89 lbs.
Mahn, I'm heavy.
I get down before the staring hawk checks my weight.
Aurora gets on it next and groans. I mean she is light as a feather but she wants to fit in one of the dresses Sal got for her on her birthday last year. Something about them going out on a 'not date' for his hospital party next weekend.

I got on the treadmill next to Aurora, slow pace, "We haven't really talked since forever. There's something you wanted to tell me?" she said.
I looked back at hot Raphael who had his eyes fixed on me as he lifted weights. His shirt off. Muscles flexing.
I think just looking at him made me wet.
I looked back at Aurora who had an evil glint in her eye.
"I met a guy last week," i blurted out.
I heard a loud bang of weights fae floor. I winced, looking at Raphael who was glaring hard at the fallen weights.
I thought he was strong enough to carry weights that light.
"He said he would look at my work and give me feedback in a weeks time if they'll publish my book. I'm nervous the week is over," i bit my lip.
She jumped off her treadmill and pulled me off mine, hugging me tight saying how proud she is of me.
Raphael grunted, "watch it Aurora!"
At least someone cares about my body.
   Exactly bitch! Body. B-o-d-y.
   Nothing else is interesting.

My phone rang, pulling me away to answer it. I bent down to pick it up and heard Raphael among other people catch their breath.
Austin.
"Hello big brother," i chimed happily.
"Ummh hey sis, how are you?" he said. His voice nervous.
"I'm fine. But i am assuming you didn't call me to check on my dog," i said.
He chuckled nervously, "ah well. No. I have ummh. Have you checked your email recently or Auroras postmail?"
"No why?" i asked, tempted to look at it right away.
"There's a wedding invitation." he said simply.
"Ace! You're getting married! I didn't even know you were engaged to Lilly yet! I mean, i know you are planning to propose. But i didn't think you already did!" i gaped, alittle hurt, since Austin and i used to share everything with each other.
"No! Not me. You know you'd even be part of the whole plan."
"Then who is getting married?" i furrowed my brows.

"Adam and Jullie!" he said and everything became silent.
Too silent.
"W-what?!" i croaked, my voice almost silent.
"I'm so sorry sis!" he said, his voice hurt. But not as much as i feel.

Hey guys..
What do you think about this chapter?
Vote if you like it.