||Sixty Three||

Hey besties. Been a short while. hope you'll like this chapter. Thank you for all the votes and follows so far. don't forget to vote. comment your thoughts. Lovely day/night lovelies

It was finally spring and I was looking to spend sometime out of New York City. Don't get me wrong, as much as I love NYC, but the waves don't do it for me like those in California. And that's where Raffael had agreed to spend spring in Cali rather than New York, so here we were. Aurora was with me too, sadly Salvatore couldn't get to be with us. Aurora wouldn't too if she was a staff nurse, guess that's one of the perks of working as an agency nurse. She had just finished a contract with the hospital she was working with, not like she needed money so she decided to take a month off before looking for the next assignment with the agency, so she was staying with us for a week then go back to New York to stay with Sal.

She hit me with a pillow and I turned to glare at her and found her glaring at me, "you weren't listening to me!" she accused. No I wasn't but she does not know that, I rolled my eyes, "I so was." She raised a brow and crossed her hands across her chest, "then what did I say?" I shoot a guilty smile, "how Ryan Gosling is so much sexier than Sal?!" Yep! We were watching Crazy Stupid Love. And when she was about to protest about how Goslin was no match for her boyfriend, he took his shirt off. "Fuck!" we both said together with Emma Stone. We locked eyes and started giggling like teenagers. "Okay maybe he is hot, but Sal is hot too," she decided. I grinned, "sure. Sure." She rolled her eyes and we went back to watching the rest of the movie. Then started La La Land after that. Yes, we were on Gosling movie marathon.

We heard the front door and knew instantly it was Raffael, well cause he had one of the keys, and his heavy footsteps. And because he called out to me the moment the door flew open. "Bunny! Where you at?" he called again, walking to the living room where we were. Aurora gave me a questioning glance, I shrugged and continued to watch tv. He placed the pizza on the table then came at me, his lips pursed, ready to give me a kiss, first I moved my face away and his lips landed on my cheek, his next attempt was stopped when I put my hand on his lips and pushed him away. I expected him to react a lot. But all he did was raise his eyebrows in question, wondering why I didn't want to kiss him. "You good?" he asked. I hummed a yes, not even looking at him, my eyes fixed on the tv. "Bunny! Hello! I believe I'm talking to you!" he said, getting frustrated. "What you want?" I asked him, digging in the bag in my lap and munch on the gummy bears. He grabbed the bag out of my hand and I finally looked up at him, raising a brow, "you got a problem, bro?" He glared at me, "I should- what did you just call me?" he bent, his face in my view. "Nothing," I squeaked. He shook his head, "nah, you called me something. Don't tell me you're too chicken to call me it on my face."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him by his shoulder, "can you move your big ass head? I'm trying to watch a movie here." Then moved my head to watch the tv without his head blocking my vision. He stood, "alright," then went to the kitchen. I giggled silently with Aurora. "What's so funny?" he asked, a soda in his hand walking to sit on the sofa opposite the one I was seated on. "Your face funny looking," I told him. Aurora gave me a look but I ignored it. Raffael all but raised a brow, "bunny, I suggest you stop playing with me before you regret it." "Are you threatening me? Aurora he's threatening me! What are you going to do big boy?" I dared. Quicker than I expected, he had me pined to the couch, his hand on my neck, his face right next to mine, "Emiliana, stop fucking playing with me!" My heart was beating fast, "my name's Bunny, I don't know who Emiliana is." I smirked at him, my hand on his wrist, "this shit don't hurt!" he tightened his grip on my neck, "oh I know it's not supposed to hurt. And we're going to fix that attitude you have. Now go in the room and strip!" he growled in my ear. My clit tingled, I was wet with excitement and anticipation of what was going to happen.

"Ummh but bae it was a prank," I dragged my bottom lip out. "Nah, say your goodnight to Aurora and get your ass in the room and do as I say. Now!" he withdrew from me and went back to his seat. Aurora was looking between us in amusement. I grumbled my goodnight, pretending not to be thrilled about having to do as he said. My adrenaline was shooting through the roof when the bedroom door opened and closed, no words, just heavy footsteps. "Arch your back!" he said. "Look, I'm sorry baby, I won't prank you again!" I said. He chuckled, "that's what you said last time, now arch your back or I do it for you." So I complied. "Good girl," he slapped my butt before thrusting in fully, no warning, no nothing. "Raffy, chill!" I said. He laughed, thrusting even harder.

The next day Raffael had to leave for New York, said he had some business to attend to there. When I asked if I could come along, he said no, that I'd be bored. So Aurora and I spent the week surfing. "Let's go to the mall. I need a dress for the hospital charity event," Aurora said one afternoon. I grumbled about it being hot outside. She rolled her eyes, "it's not summer and you're complaining, get your ass up and change. We're going in ten." I grumbled but still went to change into appropriate clothing. And we did shop, throw in getting our nails done and hair done. By the time we got back to the house, I was bone tired, I just soaked in the tub then slept.