||Forty||

Hey besties...  Im so sorry for the late updates.  I've been super busy with a project im working on.  But i hope you like what i have so far  😊♥♥♥♥

......

After spending the day with my father, getting him out of the hospital and ensuring his nurse was already there to take care of him, Ace was driving me back to the house. My hands were shaking, so I sat on them, to somehow calm my nerves.
"Lia, whatever it is you decide to do, I got you,  " Ace smiled at me softly. I smiled, hardly, and got out of the car, before he drove back out of the estate.
With a deep breath, I walked forward to the door and turned the handle. With my heart pounding in my chest, I got in and closed the door behind me. "Ralph?" I called out. No answer, I walked around to the kitchen and the backyard and found him seated with Ty wearing tiaras on their heads. "Can I join your tea party, your majesties?" I smiled. Their heads turned and looked at me, his eyes were warm and full of emotion. I avoided those eyes. I looked to Ty who was smiling at me, "you'll have to ask the queen."
And my little Ariel came out wearing a bigger tiara and dressed like a princess. She smiled widely and dragged me to sit beside Raffael, said since he already the princess, I would be the prince. We played for a while, drinking real tea, thank God. Bless Sofia for making real tea or we would be drinking dirty soil water.

"Bunny!" Raffael whispered for the umpteenth time. I smiled tightly at him, with a raised brow. "Can we talk?" He asked hopefully. I looked away and signed, giving a curt nod, I gave some excuse to little Ariel, told her I had to get to work. I kissed her forehead and grabbed a cookie, I faced Raffael, "are you coming or not?"
His shoulders relaxed and stood, putting his tiara down and walking with me in silence. He walked me to his room and the door clicked locked behind him. "Bunny, listen. I'm sorry about earlier,  "he moved forward to hold my shaking hands in his but I moved back. Hurt flashed in his eyes.
"You don't have to be sorry, we may have been carried away with this whole act and I think it's time to set things straight, " I told him.
He took a step back, his voice cracked, "what are you trying to say bunny?"
He cleared his throat.
I looked away from him, "I suggest we end this whole charade, I'll play the fiancee you want in public, but it ends there. I don't want to get my heart broken Raffy." He solemnly nodded, "maybe if I had the balls to ask you out before that asshole did, we would be engaged for real."
I shook my head, "don't say something you don't mean."  He tried coming close to me but I stepped back, my phone rang saving me from the awkward part of this whole conversation. It was my mom. I stepped out of the room answering the phone, "hey mom."
"Hey honey, I am in the city. I'm staying at your father's place, " she said nervously, but with excitement. She always loved him. "Why didn't you tell me?" I frowned. "I wanted to surprise you but I couldn't keep it to myself that long, you know how I am, " she giggled.
Yup, I definitely knew.
I walked down to the guest room and took a seat on the side of the bed. "I wanted to take you to dress shopping,  " she said.
"Dress shopping?" I crossed my fingers hoping she was wrong. I could feel her grin, "to get your wedding dress, silly."
I feigned a giggle and said we would go to all the shops she wanted in the morning.
I ate dinner quietly in the kitchen this time, avoiding Raffael at all costs then headed back to the guest room after. Just before midnight, the wooden floor creaked and I switched off my phone and slid it under my pillow. The door opened slightly and Raffaels shadow filled the room. His feet softly padding on the floor, he closed the door and slid in the bed next to me. His arm caged me in. "I'm in love with you, bunny. And it scares me." He kissed the back of my head, his arm tightening around me. My heart almost hit the rib cage. I moved closer to him, my bare thighs rubbing against him. I turned towards him and hugged him. My lips pressing on the nape of his neck, trailing kisses to his jaw. His fingers trailed to my ass and pulled me close to him, I could feel his erection pressing on my abdomen.
I hooked my leg over his, grinding my hips to his, just one last time. I told myself.
He pulled my chin up and kissed me, pulling my shirt up. And my nipple in his mouth, his hand fondling my other breast. He rolled us over so he was on top of me. I pulled his boxers down and rubbed his erection making it grow harder and bigger. "I don't think I'll be able to go slow, bunny, " he groaned over my lips, right before he captured my lips and pushed his cock inside me.