||Thirty six||

Ciao.  Ciao. Ciao
Im so sorry for the late update,  my laptop broke so i had to fix it.  But i missed you guys so fucking much.
I hope y'all will love this chapter.
Vote. Comment. Do whatever.
Bouna notte
💖💖

       💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Surprising, Raffy let me drive us to get snacks at a cafe down the street before we drove back home. He also mentioned how I was petty when it comes to his assistant. I rolled my eyes, a grin making it's way up my face. I was happy to not spend another second with that bitch, what was her name again?
I parked right outside the cafe and got out, him right behind me. He opened the door for me and I got in first with a small thank you, and we walked right in, the warm baked good aroma enveloping us. I led us to a booth at the corner and we took our sits.
A pretty, old waitress came to our table and asked for what we wanted to have, just before Raffy got up to get our orders. He isn't much I a sweet eater, he opted for a slice of lemon cake and vanilla milkshake, can you believe him?
I ordered my favorite, fudge chocolate cake, and a berry cocktail milkshake.
Raffy shook his head with a small smile on his lips, "I'll probably be taking you to the dentist after we're done here. All this sugar isn't good for you."
I narrowed my eyes, "says who? You, Mr. Footballer?"
He nodded, "you'll be drunk with all that sugar in your system."
I shrugged.
  She left grinning widely saying something about young love. In no time, she brought our orders in five minutes of record time. I immediately dig in, moaning in the process, the piece melted in my mouth, the chocolate flavor exploding in my mouth, "this is so fucking good, like sex but better."
  "Mom, what's sex?" The kid on the next table asked her mom. The brunette glared at me, then turned to her daughter, "she said six honey." The kid frowned and counted her fingers, "but. I heard her say sex." The brunette glared at her kid now, gritting her teeth, "I' sure she'just psycho baby, you can't taste numbers. She said six."
  "Hey!" I glared at her for calling me crazy. 
Raffy choked on his milkshake trying to cover his laugh, serves him right. I glared at him.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that in public.
I mouthed sorry to the woman half-heartedly, who couldn't stop glaring at me, daring me to say something else.
  His phone started ringing, he picked it out of his pocket still laugh choking. But looking at the screen, it's like someone poured a bucket of cold water on him. "Who is it?" I asked him.
He pushed the ringing phone in my hands. "King Kong" flashed on the screen. I furrowed my brows, "why are you showing me your call from a chimpanzee in some stupid movie?"
He rolled his eyes, "it's Austin. I just don't know why he's calling."
"Because he wants to talk to you,  duh" I nearly rolled my eyes. He gupled nervously and answered the phone, putting it to his ear. "Hey, I'm good.... She's good.. She's here with me. Why?... Oh" He glanced at me wearily before his eyes widened. "Aus... How? When?.... How do you...okay."
He handed me the phone, I mouthed what before answering it, he looked at me, no certain emotion in his eyes.
"Ciao King Kong. Seriously?" I answered. He cracked a small smile and I could hear Ace chuckle from the other side. "Ciao Lia. How are you? Why haven't you been answering your phone? Mom tried to call you."
Placing the phone on the crook of my neck, I rummaged through my purse and found my phone, shit it was on silent. Many missed calls from mom, Ace and some unknown number.
  "Shit. It was on silent. What's up?" I said? "Its dad, Lia,  " his voice was tight. I gulped and asked what was going on. "He was in a car accident,  "he whispered. All blood in my veins ran cold. " Is he... Is he...?" I couldn't even talk properly. "I don't know sis. The hospital called mom, her number was still among the emergency numbers he had. They said it was a really bad hit."
   I whispered okay. He said that since I was the one nearest I go to the hospital and give him and mon feedback, but I was already scrambling out of my seat. Raff following behind, calling my name. I didn't know what happened next, I was engulfed with Raffaels scent, his warm body covering mine. My body shaped and I realised I was crying.
   He kissed my forehead, mumbling something in my ear but I couldn't focus on his voice. He pulled me to his car and drove us to Mercy Hospital.
I jumped out of the car when he drove in and left him cursing and saying how i would hear it when he caught up with me. I rushed to the reception, frantically looking for a nurse,  any nurse,  "where is the emergency room? Where is the fucking emergency room?"
One male nurse the size of big foot walked towards me,  "miss,  I'm going to ask you to calm down." i shake my head no, "i have to see him. I have to see my father. He was in a car accident, about half an hour ago."
The nurse looked behind him, his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets, so were other nurses in the reception area.  I looked behind me and Raffy was right behind me.
He snaked his arm around me and asked calmly about information on my father. They told him the room he was in and he led us there,  only if i promised i wouldn't freak out.

"Princess, is that you?" the oddly familiar voice of my father had me look at him finally after getting in the room. One look at him and a sob wrecked my body,  it didn't matter that he left that for that white bitch. It didn't matter that he hadn't talked to me in a couple of months. Nothing mattered apart from his health. "Papa," i hurried to the side of his bed, wanting to hug him so hard but the casts he had and rhe bruises he had would make it akward.  I held his hand instead, tears leaking from my eyes,  "you scared me papa.  You scared Ace and mom too. I thought... I thought.."
He squeezed said he was okay,  "I'm sorry princess.  For everything. For hurting you. For hurting your brother and your mom.  I didn't mean to cause all of you the pain that i did. Can you forgive your old man?"
I nodded and this time,  sunk into his embrace,  trying not to make it akward. Raffy looked at me, a small sad smile on his lips.
I pulled out of dads embace and went to Raffy,  pulled him into the room to dad's bed,  "papa,  you remember Raffy,  right?"
He rolled his eyes playfully, a grin on his face,  "you've grown so much boy, last i checked, you weren't this buff.  Planning to join the army?"
"Hell no, uncle Nathan. I'll leave that for those with that heart," he laughed softly, "it's good to see you're well.  Well, not badly injured. You gave all of us quite a scare."
Dad looked away,  his eyes sad,  "i didn't even know what was happening.  One minute I'm driving to your house, the next,  some fucker speeding, pushes me over and i can't control the brakes anymore."
"Oh papa," i sniffled. Raffy held me by my shoulder and pulled me into him, "we're glad you're alive uncle Nate."
"About that, i heard you two are getting married, so it's about time you call me dad, aye?" dad said looking at Raffy. 
He also said that we would meet for dinner in a few days after he was discharged.  I left them to talk and went to call mama.

💖💖💖💖