||Twenty Three||

We left the ice cream parlor at around six. I was laughing at something Ty said as I got back in the car. Raphael followed and got in the back seat again. Ty revived his engine and we were off to Raffael's place. I have to say I was a bit excited to see how his place looks like, I am probably the only person who hasn’t been to Raffael's place in both of our families. But all I knew is that he had his house built to his preference on the upper side of the city, and it was one of the luxurious houses in NYC.

I keep myself busy by reading the reviews my assistant sent on my book. “Em, have you been to Raffael's place before?” Tyson asked. I looked up from my phone then back down, “doubt it.” Ty grinned and looked down at what I was doing then back on the road, “What’re you doing? sexting your boyfriend?”  I nodded rolling my eyes, “sending them nudes actually.”

“What was that?” Raffael’s tightly snarky voice boomed through the car space. I rolled my eyes and showed him my phone screen, “Emails, jeez what got your boxers in a twist.” He glared at me and snatched my phone, his eyes drifting through the texts. He gave me back my phone with a warning, “bunny, I’d watch what I say.” His eyes had this look, it was something in between possession and something else, daring me to defy him.

“Why don’t you make me?” I arched my brow perfectly. He shook his head with a small grin on his face, “I’d rather keep that dirty mouth busy with something else, preferably my cock.” I glared at him one last time and faced forward, clenching my thighs tightly closed as I did. For some reason, his words made my clit excited.

A chuckle from Ty earned him an elbow on the rib by me. I didn’t want to look at Raff cause I could feel his stupid grin with his eyes on me. I decided to read a book online before we reached.
Next thing I know, a door slam shut and mine open and a hand or rather Raffaels hand are on my line of vision, “welcome to my humble home, amore.”

               I almost rolled my eyes but I really tried hard not to. I put my hand in his and helped me out of the car, deciding to play this stupid game he’s starting, “Grazie mille, signore.”  My eyes roamed and a gasp found its way to my mouth. Ty chuckled from inside the car and Raff was looking at me in amusement and something like question in his eyes as if waiting for my verdict on whether I like what I see so far. The ground to the stairs at the front was brick floored. The stairs looking amazing with two shining lights on each step. The house.. is just magnificent, not too big, but something that surely screams Raffael Delucca. The walls grey and everything else outlined in black, even the roofing. I could see an opening, a resting lounge and it seems the lights in the house were on. There were flowers and growing pine surrounding the house.
I looked back at him with a smile on my face, his eyes still had the questioning look, “let’s go in?!”

          His features relaxed into a smile and he nodded, rolling my suitcase to the stairs. I looked back and waved to Ty before following him up. He opened the door and we got in, I snorted at the very masculine living room he had. I didn’t expect anything less. What interested me most is the printing on the armrests of the seats, it was the initial of his team. I smiled a little, looking and taking everything in, from corner to corner, dark grey couches, a black rug, the walls behind the tv was also dark, a fire lit at the base. The ceiling was creme, with the lights, illuminating from them.