||Seven||

"I can't go to that wedding, Ace

        "I can't go to that wedding, Ace. Which girl dreams of going to the wedding of her ex fiancee  with her ex bestfriend," i signed, taking a sip from the stone cold ice cream.
"I don't mind being your date sis, you know that. I know it's not like having a date date, but i don't mind," he said. I glared at him, "not that i am going, but what is more embarrassing than going to such an event with your brother as your date."

As we all started arguing about who i should go with, my mom called. I excused myself amd moved to the window, creating some distance between me and the group. I'm sure this call is about the wedding. I was wondering when she'd call.
   "Hey mom!" i said nervously.
"Hey honey. How are you?"
"I'm fine."
"Like, how are you?"  Told yah!
"Im fine mom. What's up!" i asked her, i really wanted her to get straight to the point and stop feeling sorry for me. Only i can feel sorry for me.
"Baby, you should come to the wedding," she said, bluntly and this time i winced not liking what she said.
"Mom how can you say that?  You know what they did to me! I can't just show up there. They broke my heart and made me a miserable mess," i almost yelled through the phone.  The conversations behind me stopped, i could feel their stares on me, but i kept my back to them.
  "Baby, that is why i want you to come. To show them that you are past whatever they did.  That you've moved on. Stop being so pathetic and feeling sorry for yourself. Get your shit together," she scolded, she would be glaring really hard at me right now.
  Thank God i wasn't on face time  with her this time.
I hung my head low, "Why would i go? I have no one to go with. I don't have a fucking boyfriend. He left me for that bitch, and he was the only boy who loved me, I've had no one else. I have no one else mom. I just can't," i almost chocked on my own words, don't cry bitch. Don't you dare cry. Don't cry for those bitches.
  "Then come with that friend of yours, Salvatore. He is a handsome young man, maybe you.." i could already tell that she smiling slyly.
"Oh God! No! Sal would never agree to this. I'm sure he'd be in hospital or something," i gaped, i stole a glance behind me, my cheeks red. Sal was laughing lightly with Aurora and the rest. Except for Raphael who was glaring at him.

She rolled her eyes, "just get your self a hot date... I know, ask Raphael to be your date then. Gianna says he is not seeing anyone," she said.
"Raphael? De Lucca?" i threw a glance at him and his face had changed and was now grinning like a stupid man.
I stuck my tongue out at him, "I'm sure he has training to do or something. Listen I've been seeing someone maybe I'll ask h-" i said before my phone was snatched away from me. I tried to reach him but he flexed his arm higher.

Stupid ass.

"Aunt Amber! How are you? .... Of course....  I wouldn't mind....  No.. No.. It's okay. I'd be honoured. Ha ha ha.. I'll keep that in mind. Send my love to my mom. Yes. Okay. See you soon," he gladly gave me the phone back.
"Mom!" i said in a warning tone.
"Baby. Now you have a date with one of the elite bachelors in the whole of America. You should be thanking me, young lady. See you next week?!"
"Right," i mumbled rolling my eyes, this woman.
"Anyway, i was just making plans with Gianna, she says hi," she said. I told her to greet aunt Gianna and hung up.
Sal got up and grabbed my hands, "shuga! I don't mind being your date, though there's someone will be alittle jelous," he tilted his head to the left, where Aurora and Raphael were seated, both looking at us like everyone else.
    "Do i have to spell it to you guys that i am seeing someone," i asked.
Everyone chuckled except Raphael who snorted. Sal rolled his eyes, "Why don't you go with Raphael here?"
Raphaels eyes widened as if he wasn't beleiving what he was just told.
  "Bunny, so you have a boyfriend now?" Raphael asked.
I crossed my arms across my chest, "why? You want to introduce him to another girl?"
He looked away pained, and his sisters were not exactly looking at me with love right now.
Enna smiled, "give him a chance to rectify what he did. After all, he is the America's sexiest man alive for two years now, it might be fun."
     Ace wasn't exactly for that idea, still insisting i go with him. Raphael told him he had a girlfriend and he was supposed to be a good boyfriend and go with her invited girl friend to the party.

I ignored them all and dialled to call one of my neighbours, Allan,  he was a sweet guy, "Hey! Are you free next weekend?.... You are...  So i was wondering if you'd want to go to a wedding with me..." I heard the door bang loudly as Raphael headed to the kitchen.
".... Oh you can't!... No.. It's okay... What happened?... I'm so sorry. I'll come see you when i get back...  Okay bye!" i cut the line dead and turned to the gang, "i no longer have a date."
    Raphael walked back out looking calmer, his hands in his pockets, "what happened to your boyfriend?"
I rolled my eyes, "he is sick. And he is not my boyfriend."
"I thought you we're seeing him," he said.
"I used to see him everyday," i said in a duh tone.
They groaned and rolled their eyes. "Well, my offer still stands. Are you considering?" he raised a brow, his lips lightly smiling.
"Maybe," i said.
"I'll take that as a yes," he stalked towards me, kissed my temple and walked out of the door.

Hey y'all.
How are you?