||Fifty Eight||

Hey, besties....... this has been long overdue and I apologize. I hope you'll love the next few chapters. don't forget to vote and comment. also if you know where i can find the song, "Carry you by Summer Kennedy" please tell me. yes its the song in Kissing booth  2...... I love yoooouuu

I signed, pulling myself into the warmth around me. I felt a squeeze to my side and I forced my eyes open, looked down at the arm around me, and put my hand over Raffael's. My eyes closed involuntary when he kissed me behind my ear, "feeling better?" I turned to face him. His face was blank, but his eyes held concern. I nodded, smiling slightly, "much." He nodded, brushed his lips on mine, and lay back, "it's just us. Everyone left earlier. Hungry?" I nodded, "sorry, I made your friends leave early." He shrugged, said, he preferred my company since we hadn't seen each other in a while before the game. I sat up and stretched, asked if he wanted anything to eat. He said he'd eat from my plate. I told him to find a movie while I get the food.

I hummed on my way to the kitchen, trying not to think about what happened earlier. Lily was in the kitchen, putting away left over food from the barbeque. "Hey there," she smiled my way. I smiled softly and went to give her a hug. "Anything I could eat?" I looked through the tins she had piled, ready to put in the refrigerator. "Sit! I'll make you a burger real quick!" I obliged. Sat and watched her work her way around the kitchen while we made small talk. Ten minutes later I was walking back up to Raffael's room with a tray, two burgers and sodas. I felt myself getting excited when I walked in. Raffael had turned down the light, the soft purple light filling the room was romantic. "Couch or bed?" I asked. He pat the spot next to him on the bed and I went, putting the tray on the bedside table before putting together his feeding table and made it stand on the covers, "we don't want to make a mess on the sheets." He grinned and opened his big mouth to make a dirty comment but I glared at him and shook my head, feeling a blush on my skin, "you know what I mean." He shrugged as if to say he did not know what I was saying. I ignored him, rolled my eyes and put the tray on the table and joined him in bed afterwards. "What are we watching?" "I wasn't sure what you wanted to watch so you pick!" he shrugged, putting the remote in my hand. I surfed through Netflix until I found the movie I liked then leaned back into him. I missed this. Him with me. Like this.

"God! I missed you in my bed!" Raffael was kissing up on me. I pretended not to be affected by his actions, reminded him we were watching a movie and it was getting to the best part. He ignored me and nipped on my shoulder, then licked my nape, "we can watch it as many times as you want. Just not now." He grabbed my ear lobe between his teeth and pulled lightly. I was getting hot, "Raffy!" He hummed, showering me with kisses, his full attention on me.

He took the remote from my lap and put the movie on pause. He twisted his waist to face me and he put his hands on my waist, twisting my body to face him. "Can we talk for a minute?" he asked. I nodded and twisted myself to face him fully, putting my hands in his, kissed his knuckles, "everything okay?" He nodded and pulled me onto his lap, throwing one of my legs on the other side, such that i was straddling him.

He traced his thumbs on my face, "you're so beautiful, Bunny!" I blushed. Hard. Put my head on his shoulder, my face in the crook of his neck, "stop!" He chuckled and kissed me. He knew i always got flustered with compliments.

"Hey! Look at me," he grabbed my chin and pulled me from his chest and made me look at him. "We're good?" he asked. I furrowed my brows and nodded, "of course." "On a scale of one to ten?" he asked again. I rolled my eyes, "ten obviously. I love you, jerk. " He smiled, his eyes brightening up, "even with what happened earlier at the pool? Still a ten?" I thought back to how she had her hands on him, "Since you are here instead of wherever she is, i believe you have made your decision. So yes, a ten. I love you Raffy, but i don't appreciate you not doing anything about the women throwing themselves at you. It pisses me off. Like that.. That doctor who was feeling you up pretending she was doing a stupid checkup."

He furrowed his brows, "Dr. Sherry?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. He furrowed his brows for a moment before a stupid grin filled his face, "that's why you left. Bunny, i don't want anyone else but you. Hell, i didn't realize the doctor was feeling me up. Maybe I've noticed Petty gets suggestive once or twice but i shut it down immediately. And you don't have to worry about her cause she won't be coming around anymore." He signed and put his serious face on yet again, pulling me so much closer, he felt like a second skin. "Honestly Emiliana, all this comes down to trust. Do you trust me?" I opened my mouth to automatically said I did trust him but something held me back for some reason. He saw that and hurt filled his eyes even though he brushed it off after a second. "I know Adam cheated on you and that sucks and he is an idiot. I know I've made you question your trust in me a couple of times in the past, but I'd like to change that. I'd like you to trust me again if you trusted me at all. I would never cheat on you baby. You are my life. There's no me without you, believe that."

I heard a sniffle. Who's crying? I'm not crying! You are! I threw my hands around him and hugged him tighter than tight, "I want to trust you a hundred percent, Raffy. I really do." "And I will do everything to earn it," He put his mouth on me and kissed me to wonderland.