||Thirty four||

Shoutout to @mrZanaD Bella, grazie mille.  Thank you for the love and support.  And for all of y'all too...

Oh and some of y'all think that I should update the book cover and I thought, why not. So if you think I should update the book cover, how about you do that work for me and send me a pic of the cover you want me to put, with the people's votes, I will surely have your cover on my book, capishe?

Hehe...  Grab a glass of cold water for this chapter 🤤🤤🤤🤤😈😈
It's getting hot in here heheheheh

   Happy reading lovies 💖💖💖

              .......................

All i wanted was for him to fuck me.
He pressed my clit against my pubic bone. “You don’t feel boneless to me.” His palms caressed my thighs, pushing me up so he could nibble on my tits, then urging me back onto his cock.
I clutched his shoulders, my nails biting into his sweater.
He leaned back, “Look, little cat. Look at how pretty your cunt is as it slides down on my cock.”
I looked. The sight of his flesh meeting, penetrating, pleasing me was so erotic. Then he closed his teeth gently around my nipple and blocked the view. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take over. He filled me. Stretched me, then reached into my heart and coaxed me to new heights of sensation.
No one had ever made me feel this way, totally lost to the pleasures of the flesh. Far from being the Asshole Dom, he was proving to be a magician.
“May I come, Sir?” i ground my pelvis against his groin.

One touch on my neck and i was a mess, moaning loudly, all i wanted was to come. My eyes flew open and Sofia was standing there with Rae,  who was looking worried. "Are you okay, Lia?"
I sat up quickly, too quickly i fell on the carpet, my ass first. Sofia looked at me with a smirk plastered on her face, "oh honey, she is doing just fine. Alittle too hot maybe." I blushed,  feeling the heat around my neck.
I put Christina Thachers, The Negotiation audio book on pause, porpusely not looking at Rae. She heard me moaning out loud for God's sake. Im sure i was minutes away from touching myself.
Sofia asked Rae to go try beat her high score in some Super Mario game they play on her phone. She ran oyt saying she was always winning. Sofia then looked back at me grinning widely, "I'm not sure if i should comment on what just happened."
I groaned and put my hands on my face, asking her to not say a word.
"How long has it been?" she chuckled.
"Forteen months maybe more, i don't know," i groaned.
She gaped, taking a seat at the edge,  "oh hun, we need to get you laid. Anyone would assume with that piece of ass of a fiancee you get some magical dick that can take you for days."
I gave her a look and she shrugged and just laughed. She said that even though there is no need to seduce Raff, maybe it would do good to give him the right signal that i wanted him. Not that i was denying it. I mean, have you seen him?
Let's not go there,  point is, i need to get my ummh special as she said it infront of Rae, i need to get it serviced.

Snort.

Not that I'm looking for a relationship, and neither is Raffael, definitely. I mean, he has never had a steady girlfriend since I've known him. There is no doubt he has no plans of settling down soon, this whole act be damned.
Where were we again?  Oh yeah,  i was listening to Sofia.
So we made plans to go do alittle tour in Victoria Secrets later in the week because I wasn't exactly feeling like going out and we had Rae with us. So I settled for a bikini (that Aurora has stashed in one of the suitcases that came along with Mr.Teddy) to bask in around the pool area.
This is a big fucking step, considering my fading marks and everything.

Sofia said she was going out, window shopping, but i knew better. I raised a suspisious brow and said okay. Thing is, since they met, they have had this thing. Oh, i mean Sofia and Ty. You know, Raffael's best friend. I mean, that guy has been making very frequent visits to the house, claiming he is simply checking in on me and seeing if i already killed his best friend and buried the body in the backyard. So i put my money on her going to meet up with him.