||Thirty||

Hey besties... How y'all doing?
I'm not fine 😪😪😪
I just don't understand why you don't like the white coffee 🤤🤤🤤🤤
I mean....

Anywho... Shoutout to
@stephanieGordon4000
Girl thank you for all the votes.

And for the rest of  y'all I still love you 💞💞💞💞💞

.                    Thanks to technology and this thing called Google Maps, we found ourselves on the doors of McDonald's. You should really try using that stuff. Thank you, Google. We got in and looked around, thank God there weren’t many people. Did I also mention I don’t exactly have a thing for crowds? Yup, said it again. We got in line, ordered and waited. when our order was delivered, we went to the first floor where we guessed the people would be less. And true, there were fewer people upstairs. We sat down and I took a good look at our tray, were we really going to finish this?

My fat ass couldn’t even. I looked to Leo and it seems he had the same question in his mind. I grinned and held up my burger, “cheers!” he laughed saying people don’t cheers with burgers but he lifted his and bumped it to mine, none the less. He said we should make the others jealous because we were having McDonald's and they sure weren’t.

I pulled out my phone and took a quick pic, putting a caption, mmmm… and a couple of foodie hashtags and the music option, I put the new Ed Sheeran song, I don’t care, man, I love that song

Then we continued eating. Talking animatedly about the next day, we said we would buy a couple of things to take to Rae at the shelter and a couple of others for the rest of the people at the shelter.  Almost two hours later, we were left with one burger each, but we were super stuffed, I said, I would get the staff to wrap them up for us.
Leo groaned, rubbing his tummy, a grin stuck to his face, “I don’t think I’ll be eating anything till next year.” I agreed, “yeah, me too.”
He said he was going to go relieve himself in the bathroom. Thankfully, the bathroom was in my line of sight, so I nodded, “take your time.”
Hell, I knew there was no way I was walking anytime soon, not with my stomach looking like a woman with a five to six months of pregnancy.😧😧😧
I fished for my phone and decided to post the pics we took today on Instagram, choosing the one we took together, or rather had us taken. I hummed along to the song playing in the building, once in a while looking at the door.