||Seventeen||

"We have to meet up tomorrow Lia, to start the wedding preparations," mom said as Raphael and i got into the elevator. I plastered a fake smile on my face, "of course mama!" She squeeled and walked away saying how big the wedding will be.
Once the elevator door closed, i stood motionless, my head facing forward, my eyes glued to the door. "Bunny lo- uumph" i shoved my elbow onto his ribs. He groaned, "I deserve that."
Before he could cover himself, i shoved my elbow again, on the same spot. He groaned and cursed saying something in the lines of i hit like a man.
"Next time it will be your face, asshole! What the fuck were you thinking?" i shouted at him, my eyes blazing fire.
He rubbed the back of his head and had a stupid nervous grin on his face, "i may have taken things a little too far."
I raised my elbow to hit him but he knew better and grabbed my hand, "okay, maybe not alittle. But did you see the looks you got your way when we said we're engaged? They were happy for us. For you. No more sympathetic looks and walking on eggshells around you at the wedding."
Maybe he was right, but I'm not going to tell him that obviously.
I rolled my eyes, "and what? When they find out it was just some stupid joke."
He grinned, "bunny, you're going to laugh about this one day."
I rollef my eyes again, "not in a million years. You have to fix this DeLucca."
The elevator dinged and we got out, walking to my apartment.
"So you're saying the wedding is off?" he joked.
Can we just strangle him ?

That wouldn't be wise, there are cameras in the hallway, dumbass.

I unlocked my door and turned to face him, "what am i going to tell my dad or my brother, oh you know, your best friend?! And my mom!" He rolled his eyes, "Bunny come on, that isn't too hard, we'll say it was a dare."
"Of course, because you don't want to tell them that the real reason is because you feel sorry for me," i rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you later," I closed the door and let out a frustrated sign. I walked into my bedroom, shimmied out of the dress and seeing I wasn't sleeping anytime soon, I decided to take a long bath. A ping on my phone alerted me on a new message.

Bully💛:
WTF Lia, we have to talk soon. Call me.
I signed. Austin was never going to let this go. And I'm not sure how happy he will be when he hears it was just a prank. Someone's jaw is going to break soon. And it will be Rafael's after my brother dearest is done beating him up. I texted him and said we'd talk later because I was tired. I mean, I wasn't ready to lose my hearing to my brother's frustrated rants on how Rafael and I broke the whole don't date your best friends' little sister code. He is pissed.
I connected my I pod and set the water with rosemary fragrance. With the voice of the heart throb The Vamps in the background, I soaked my tired muscles in the warm water. I wasn't sure if Aurora would spend the night at the apartment or at Sal's place. As if they heard my thoughts, I could hear my phone ring from my room and went straight to voice mail.
'Hey Em... I won't be coming back tonight. Don't worry about me, im having a sleep over at Sal's place.' Her voice rang and there were kissing sounds.
Geez! Is it too hard to cut a call first. Horny rabbits!

Don't be jealous because the only action you're getting is, oh wait, there's no action for your virgin ass. Just finger play.

Not now! I groaned and ignored my subconscious. I got out of the tub and wiped myself clean and applied some butter cream on before I decided to go and grab a tub of ice cream from the kitchen. I slipped on a pair of boy shorts and started heading out of the door when my sub conscious walked in again, aren't you forgetting something? a shirt? The material that people wear to cover their chest and all.

I shrugged, I was home alone after all, I could walk naked if I wanted to. And to make my point, I stripped off the shorts and carried my five foot height to the kitchen with just the towel that had my wet curls tucked in. I was humming to the song that was blasting trough the walls of my room, standing on my tip toes to get a bowl, guessed it the biggest bowl... or not. I ditched the bowl and decided I'd go with the whole tub. I took out the tub and took out a spoon. Slippery, it fell. I cursed, bending to pick it up.
"Jesus Christ!" a groan of astonishment and surprise scared me that I fell on the floor on my ass. My naked ass. I quickly got up and faced the intruder, my spoon in hand, ready to defend myself. My eyes were the size of the planet when I saw the intruder who had set foot into my apartment. Well, the apartment that my mom let me use when need some space. But that's not the point. His eyes glazed over my body, making me uncomfortable. "What are you doing intruding into my apartment?" I glared at him. He had his foot up ready to take a step forward, his mouth ready to say shit, but I glared harder, shoving the spoon on his chest. "You scared me to death, you know that?" putting the spoon down on the kitchen counter.
"You wanted to defend yourself from an intruder with a spoon, naked."
"OH my God!" I screamed looking down at myself. I pat my head to take the towel and cover my nakedness only to see it on the floor. I grabbed it and covered up quickly, "you!... You pervert!" I ran out of the room.

He saw me naked!

Emiliana, Ice cream.

But he saw me naked

Ice cream.
I groaned and decided to go back for the ice cream.
You might want to get out of that towel and put on some clothes. Now will you listen to me?
My subconscious mocked, I mentally rolled my eyes and put on some pants and a hoodie. I sneaked into the kitchen to get the ice cream, praying he doesn't see me as he was watching some comedy show that was playing on the television. "Your ice cream is here, with sprinkles and all," he cleared his throat without even looking my way. I groaned and walked to the sofa and sat at the very far end.
"Bunny, don't sit too far, I don't bite unl-" he said to cut through the silence that had brewed between us.
I mean, he saw me naked. My lady parts.
Who still says that? My subconscious hit her head on an imaginary wall.
But i wonder if he liked what he saw.

"Yeah, yeah, unless I want you to. De Lucca, I know all your stupid pick up lines," I snickered. He smirked and told us to roleplay.
Hold up. Not that role play.
The other role play where I would act like him and he would act like a girl.
"Hey sexy legs!" I deepen my voice to mimic his.
He snickers shaking his head, "I never say that!" I glare at him and ask him to stick to his role.
"Hey rookie!" he put that sharp soprano voice that makes you want to tell him to shut up.
"I was thinking, are you a library book?" I put in the deep voice.
With an eye roll, he puts the annoying voice, "Maybe, why?"
I almost smacked my head on the couch, seriously, "because I would check you out." And I put in a wink and his famous hand in hair motion, nodding my head towards him. He was quiet as he watched me then he burst of laughter and in some way, I always loved his laughter. His real laughter not when he was with his football buddies and forcing it out. I found myself giggling too.
And who told you that was his real laugh?

"Please don't stop," he grabbed his stomach, more like ripped muscles as he sat up, happy tears in his eyes.
"Yoh shawty!" I said in his deep voice.
"You know it's only niggas who say that right?"
I glared and he rolled his eyes and answered in the girly voice, "hey handsome."
"Are you cake?" I asked.
"Maybe. Why?" he had the same stupid response.
"Because I want a piece of that fine.." before I could finish the statement, I burst into laughter. so did he.
After the laughter died down, he was looking at me and I was too. Looking at him I mean. That's when I noticed his face was still looking handsome, even with a torn lip and a gash on the side of his cheek.
Wait, what?
Almost naturally, I grazed my fingers on his cheek, "what happened to your face?"
He all but gave me a look and I figured it was none other than my brother. "Austin did this," I said it more as a statement. I took the cold spoon from my ice cream bowl and pressed it on the slightly red cheek.
He hissed and glared and I matched his glare with my own. I think that's when I noticed our close proximity, really close proximity, his breath was fanning my cheek. My hands were growing limp and I put the spoon down. Then there was the little bit of ice cream on his cheek.
Well, you could lick him clean?

What? No way!

You know you want to, my sub conscious cooed in a raspy voice. Just look at him.
I leaned into him and I noticed his shoulder blades tighten, then softly....