||Twelve||

For that day i had a meeting with the publishers

       For that day i had a meeting with the publishers. They said my book would be out in the market before i knew it, and it had a possibility of winning the New York best seller this year. It was that good. I was so excited i called Aurora and Sal to meet up at my apartment for a night in with movies and stuff. I just wanted to have fun before that dreadful day that was approaching.

I went to the store and got a couple of tubs of ice cream and wine and chocolate. Yup, we eat unhealthy with a doctor in our midst. Plus it was movie night, so yeah piss off.
    An hour past six, the couple graced me with their presence at the door kissing. I scrunched up at them, "i love you guys and all, but no PDA in my apartment."
  Aurora just stuck her tongue out at me, laughing "bitch, you jelous you ain't got a man."
My mood sank, "of course."
  It seems she replayed the words she had said and cursed a good number of times before approaching me.  I mean, i was going to my ex fiancees wedding in a day, i haven't moved on from him. And he is marrying my cousin slash one of my ex bestfriends. So yeah, I'm cool.
She pounced on me and engulfed me in one of those hugs that suffocate you and deprive you of all the air in your system, "I'm so sorry Em! I didn't think when i said that. Please forgive me, i brought your best wine?!" She pleaded with her large, brown, puppy dog eyes.
   I raised a brow and folded my arms across my chest. She took a gift bag from Salvatore and handed it to me.
I took out a bottle of VILLA ANTINORI.

     Slowly, a smile made a way to my face, "i think i can forgive you

     Slowly, a smile made a way to my face, "i think i can forgive you. Just don't touch this baby!" i warned and chilled the wine in the fridge.
I told them to prepare the movies we were to watch as i went to freshen up.
I then threw on a pair of sky blue shorts with unicorns drawn on them and a navy blue shirt that barely reached my waist.

     I walked back downstairs to see them making out on my couch

     I walked back downstairs to see them making out on my couch. I hit their heads and glared, "no tongue fucking in my house!"
They chuckled and made space for me  on the couch. We sat comfortably and put the first movie on.

             〽〽〽〽〽〽

"Summer! If you want me to stop tell me now or so help me God!" the actor, Nick said to the sleeping woman who just moaned when he touched her ass, his hands finding his way to her cunt, his hands exploring beneath her pink panties.

I squeeled and put my hand on Sals arm, squeezing his arm tight.  It's just that i was always shy. Like, i would want to even be kissed infront of people and stuff. I would blush red as a tomato if i was white.
Well, thank God for melanin skin. Lol.

The guy rammed himself inside the Summer girl and i squeeled loudly only for the two perverts to chuckle. "Please Em, you were playing a porn video the other night you called me. Stop being a motherfucker right now!"
I glared at Aurora who had her eyes glued to the woman with her eyes rolling back as her man stroke her from behind.

"Did i just walk in a threesome or porn?" Raphaels voice boomed over mine.
"A foursome now that you're here," I said, smirking, my voice barely audible.
I slapped myself mentally.
How did he even get in without any of us knowing and how did he know my password.
I looked at the only suspect, Aurora. She wasn't even paying attention to me.
His eyes widened and he shifted his legs, "I.. I - ummh... With my sister, no thanks."
Sal shrugged, "your loss," and kissed Aurora quickly on the lips and turned and kissed me on the corner of my lips.
A goan or was it a growl came from behind us. We all turned our heads to look at him again with raised eyebrows.
Was he turned on?
All he did was glare at the man seated between me and his sister.

I mean, i don't know what happens, but when i am around Raphael, i just talk whatever the fuck is on my mind. Like that time i looked up a sex video from his Google.

That's when i noticed flowers in his hands. Not just any type of flowers, Rose flowers. Not just any roses, a bouquet of red and white roses, with a but of sunflowers among them.
  I looked back at his face and he was already staring at me, "these are for you," he smiled.
"Why?" i asked before standing up and walking towards him. I noticed his eyes roaming down my body and a shiver ran through me.

It must be a breeze.
Who am i kidding, even in Winter it's not so cold.

"Well, it's to apologise for kissing you earlier and to congratulate you on your success," he said, almost nervously.
"Wait!  Hold up! Hold up son! You kissed her? He kissed you? How did i not know this?" Aurora finally got her eyes off the couple fucking on TV.
   "He didn't..  Kiss me....exactly... It was more of a peck on the corner of my mouth," i explained to her, my face hot. I grabbed the flowers, covered my face with them mumbling a "I'll be right back."

I placed the flowers on one vase i found among my things in the kitchen. Turning around, i jumped back, "too close!"
Raphael was standing right behind me, "I mean it bunny. You are too special to me and for what i did, i regret it."

....

What do you guys think so far?