||Fifty Nine||

Hey besties... how are ya? I know this update is short but I hope you like it. give it a thumbs up/ star if you like it. don't forget to vote and comment. i only put up this song cause I love it so much, goodnight mamas.

"Turn off that thing!" I groaned, snuggling deeper into Raffael even though I was one second away from throwing his damn alarm clock to the wall. He hummed in response, chuckling, "that would be your phone considering its past noon." I raised my brow and he flashed me the time on his phone. I narrowed my eyes, Indeed it was almost one in the afternoon. But that is not what had my attention. I grabbed his phone, "Raffy, what the hell?" He'd taken a picture of me sleeping, snuggled into him, and used it as his lock screen wallpaper. It wasn't the previous night though, the attire considered. He grabbed his phone back with a grin and got out of bed, in his boxers, taking his crutch with him. When did he put those on? I mean, I was naked like the day I was born beneath the covers and so was he as far as I could remember. And boy, did I remember. My ass told me how much I could remember.

He grabbed my phone from the table on the other side of the room and walked towards me, his eyebrows furrowed. He looked at me and I could see all the questions in his eyes, his mouth turned down. I shrugged it off and pecked his lips once, I didn't even look at the phone in my hand, leaving it on the bed and walked to the bathroom and took a fast shower. I was supposed to meet with my publisher later at three and other things to do, like get my braids taken down for one. I hummed, walking back into the bedside part of the room. I put on my underwear, looked at myself on the mirror, straightening my panties, when Raffael's reflection caught my eye. He was seated on the edge of the bed, his hands on his knees, his head looking down. "You okay there, baby? " I asked, pulling my pants on. I walk towards him, pulling the matching crop top on my strapless bra.

I bent down and held his face in my palms and made him look at me, "What's going of Raff?" His eyes that were previously shining with adoration for me, were now looking at me, dull and sad. His jaw was ticking hard, "do you want him back?" "What? Wait, what?" I didn't understand a word he was saying. "I didn't stutter, did i?" he asked, straightening up, the muscles on his shoulders tense. "No but-" "Then tell me, Emiliana, are you cheating on me with that scumbag?" he stood. I had pulled back, it was as if he had slapped me on the face. "What the hell?" my nose flared and I pushed him with two of my fingers. He had the nerve to ask if I was cheating on him. he was the one who was ignorant of his publicist's flirting a week or two ago and I'm the one cheating?

He threw my phone on the covers, "Adam has been calling to know if you were still on for dinner tomorrow at your place. And you are free as of now." "Raffy!" I went to touch him but he moved away, and stroded out of the room, leaving his crutch behind. Pretty sure his leg hurt but he wasn't going to come back here with me in the room. I quickly reached for my phone and scrolled through my call log, I had two missed calls from Aurora and another two from Adam. I replayed his voice mail. "Emmy, hey. I'm abit tied up so I'll have to cancel lunch. But I was hoping you're still on for dinner at our place tomorrow night." He signed, "please don't bail on me. Juls really misses you."

Wait? I was torn between laughing and crying. Raffael thought I was cheating on him with my ex, who was a married man, should I remind you he is married to my cousin again? I taped the call back option and waited for him to pick it up. "Adam, hi!" I started. I told him that I got his voicemail and about dinner. Turning back around, Raffael was standing at the door, probably listened to my side of the conversation and sealed his thoughts on Adam and me.

"Raffy, it's not what it looks like," I said, waiting for his reaction so I could continue explaining what happened. But he didn't say anything. Just walked in, grabbed his crutch and walked back out. Guess I was wrong about that. I only had three words for myself at this point.

Fuck my life.