||Forteen||

Fuck, De Lucca!
You are one stupid son of a bitch.
What the fuck were you thinking?

I don't know...  Maybe i wanted to get a reaction from her?!

But not that kind of reaction.
Damn. Now she thinks I'm still a man whore.
I mean, i didn't expect that b- wh- woman to put her hands on my junk. Come on!
Like, it was out of nowhere.

I have to fix this.
I have to fucking fix this.

Fix this you fucking idiot.
I can't afford to lose her this time.

       I cursed as i swerved through the traffic building up in San Francisco. I stopped by one of Emillianas favourite Italian restaurants and got take out, then i went through wallmart and got her favourite chocolate cake and chocolate bars as an apology gift.

I really hope she invites me in, because i can't all this with the training this coming season. I'll gain weight.
Pussy!

Fuck! I sound like a girl.

I groaned and drove directly to her place. Packing the car outside, i looked out and saw a couple of lights from her apartment still on. She wasn't asleep yet. How could she even sleep with everything that's supposed to happen tomorrow?
Right, the wedding is tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes at my subconscious and walked towards her door, my heart beating faster than fast in my chest.

Ding! Dong!
Here goes nothing.
I waited for a couple of seconds and rang the door bell again. I heard abit of cursing, typical Bunny. A small smile made its way to my lips but quickly vanished the moment i heard the locks turn.
The door was slightly open enough fir her to peep through. She rolled her eyes at me, opening the door wide enough, "What do you want De Lucca?"
   Standing infront of me was the most beautiful woman in the entire world, her  whiskey brown orbs puffy and red staring at me, her hair done in three messy buns, i think. And she was dressed comfortable in grey sweats that hugged her delicious curves and a small navy blue tank top or do they call them crop tops. I'm not sure.
Wait, her eyes are red. Has she been crying?

No bitch! She's been putting onions on her eyes for you know, pleassure.

Oni- what the fuck dude!!

I gave her a small sad smile, my full hands in the air "i brought Italian and chocolate?!"
She eyes the bag i had suspiciously, "mmmh.. What's in there?"
I cleared my throat and put my Italian accent on, "madame, here is the best chicken pasta in the whole Carlifonia."
I saw a smile make a way to her face and continued, "i know you like pasta from Ricco's and i had to make sure you ate something after you threw up your lunch earlier. And i apologise..... What I'm trying to say is, can i come in?"
She shaked her head softly and opened the door wide, "only because it's Ricco's. I'll get the wine." She left me at the door and walked back in. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked away.
"Stop staring at my ass or you're taking a u turn back to your car, De Lucca," she warned, not even looking back at me. I silently cursed and closed the door behind me after i got in fully.
I put the food bag by the dining table and looked around. For sure, she had a box of tissues next to the window overseeing the city lights. And beside the beanie bag was a rubbish can full of used tissue and her laptop was there too. So was her typewriter.
She always liked to write her work, the old fashioned way. And she still stuck to it. All these years since forever.