Confidential

Omniscient

"Uhuh ain't not running. You gon take all dis dick." Gionni whispered softly as Saint threw her ass back on his rock hard member causing him to grunt.

You would think after five years of pleasing each other Gionni would be use to Saint but no. Every time felt different and much better which is why he couldn't stay away.

"Gionni I'm gonna cum!" Saint whined while arching her back giving Gionni's member full access to her tunnel.

"Nah hold that shit!" Gionni said breathing heavy while wrapping a handful of Saint's hair increasing the pace.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?" Gionni yelled loud enough for the whole tenth floor in the Marriot to hear him.

"Yours it's yours." Saint whined while holding tightly on the sheets. She couldn't take anymore. As always both Gionni and Saint released at the same time they both fell down on the bed.

"I missed you." Gionni said while attempting to pull Saint closer and kiss on her neck. "Uhuh. This ain't that." Saint said grabbing the sheets off the bed to cover herself while walking to the bathroom leaving Gionni there butt ass naked on the bed.

Laying there Gionni couldn't grasp how he managed to let the love of his life slip away three years ago. Knocking him out of his thoughts Saint came out the bathroom dressed in the clothes she had came in with.

"Let's get lunch." Gionni suggested. "Nope. Wouldn't want to piss wifey off." Saint said while laughing and shaking her head as she exited out the hotel room. Who would have thought Saint Anderson would be sneaking around with her baby father?