mama.

SAINT ANDERSON

"So everything is good at home?" Tae asked as we cleaned up around the shop

"So everything is good at home?" Tae asked as we cleaned up around the shop. "Yesssss sirrrrr." I said in my best quavo voice.

"I could tell you glooo'in." He said causing me to smirk. "Yes constant dick whenever I want." I said. I could honestly say I was genuinely happy.

"Sorry ma'am we're close." I heard Tae said as I cleaned the makeup brushes. "Oh no I'm here to see my daughter." I heard causing my to drop a make up brush and look up. Sure enough it was Chrissy standing in my shop.

I couldn't lie she looked a lot better since I saw her five years ago. I honestly didn't really get a chance to look at her when she was at my house but looking at her now she looked like the mom I remembered before the drugs.

"Wait you Saint mama? Damn I see where she get her looks from! Okay!" Tae said. As she nodded her head taking her sunglasses up.

"Um Tae you can go

"Um Tae you can go. I'll catch up with you later." I said waiting for Tae to leave. "What do you want Chrissy?" I asked annoyed.

"Chrissy? damn no hey mama. I miss you?" She asked making herself comfortable sitting down at one of the stations.

"What is there to miss? a crack headed mother and her many men?" I asked and she chuckled. "Same ol Saint with the smart ass." She said and I just looked at her wondering what she wanted.

"Well as you can see I'm all cleaned up and ready to come back in my kids life." She said causing me to give her a round of applause.

"I'm genuinely happy for you and yes you do look good. But it don't work like that. I doubt Londyn and Jordan would ever forgive you. Heck i don't forgive your ass." I said.

"Well your ass need too. What did you want me to do Saint? Lester was paying the fucking bills. If i let him leave we would have been homeless!" She said still defending the sick bastard after all these years.

"I'm not about to have this conversation with you. Please let yourself out. If you want to be in Londyn or the twins life they're grown as fuck the same way you found me you can find them." I said ready for her to leave.

"Well I want to meet my grandchildren." She said causing me to laugh. This lady had me fucked up. "Chrissy you need to go." I repeated. "I'll leave. But I'll be back." She said before putting in her sunglasses and walking out the shop. Taking a deep breath I finished cleaning the rest of the shop up and left making my way home.

The whole ride all I could think about was my mom. I don't know what she was up to. Half of me want to just forget and forgive putting the past behind and allow her to come back into my life and be able to bond with her grandchildren but the other part feels like it's a bad idea.

Troy

"Troy can you help put lotion on my back

"Troy can you help put lotion on my back." Seven asked while walking into the bedroom from the bathroom half naked.

"No." I said focusing my attention back on my phone. "How I'm suppose to lotion my back then huh?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Seven I don't know and I really don't care. What is it that you needed me to come over for?" I asked annoyed.

"I want you back. The kids miss you everything is so wrong." She said and I just looked at her feeling no remorse. We were all put in this predicament because of her. After everything I ended up finding an apartment close to the house.

It's just me who stays there because Seven begged me to let her keep the kids cause she was so lonely. "There's no getting me back. I'm with Tabitha and I actually like her so whatever you have up your sleeves to get me back you might as well stop." I told her and immediately the tears started to fall down.

"Really Troy five years! Gone to waste." She cried and I just shook my head. "Bro you the one to blame. You got a few extra pockets and thought you was better then everyone that was there for you. I'll continue paying for the house, Tristan's school, groceries, whatever they need but I'm done with you for real. Only thing I might pay that will benefit you is for you car and that's just cause you have to take MY kids from point a to b." I told her in the most calmest tone as my phone started to ring.

"You really gon answer the phone for that bitch while were having a conversation?" She asked causing me to shake my head as I put the phone to my ear.

"This bitch happens to be Kenzie. And if it was He I'd still answer cause she's my woman." I said shaking my head taking one last look at Seven shaking my head.

"Hello?" I said walking into Skai's room seeing her sound asleep in her crib.

"Um daddy. You need to come here fast." Makenzie had said confusing the hell out of me because her and her mother Kayla lived all the way in Atlanta.

"What you mean? What happened?"I asked annoyed that she was beating around the bush instead of just saying what she had to say.

"Um mommy shot Jermaine and now she's in jail. Auntie lexis is here but she says she ain't keeping and you need to come quick." She said. "Alright imma get on the first flight. Everything's going to be okay I love you." I said hanging the phone up.

If it wasn't one crazy baby mama then it was another.

_______[___________[______________
Vote and comment
Ya probably forgot Troy had another daughter. I forgot too 🤫🤫😭😭😭