goin dummi.

Saint Anderson

"I'm loving the natural look

"I'm loving the natural look." Hillary said to me as we sat in my living room sipping on wine watching Love & Hiphop New York.

"Thanks thanks. I'm giving the wig lifestyle a little break." I said and immediately we both started dying. "You'll be wearing a wig by the end of this week." She said causing me to nod my head.

Hillary was one hundred percent right though. I planned on wearing my natural hair for about a week or so then go right back to my wigs. "Yo it's so quiet without the kids. I lowkey miss them." She complained.

"I know but it's G's week." I said shrugging my shoulders. It's no secret that Gionni and I aren't together anymore so we have joint custody of the kids. Every other week we switch with them except when he's in tour or something.

"You think they're having fun?" She asked and I just dipped my glass. "Now you know the only one who probably having fun is Gio, but Kristin & Gia those mommy are mommy's girls." I said proudly while flipping my hair.

"Ew your annoying. Have you spoken to Seven?" Hillary asked causing me to roll my eyes. "Nope." I said popping the p. Seven and I's friendship has been very rocky from the moment I decided to break things off with Gionni three years ago.

It's like she took his side on everything. Sis really let that little managing job get to her head. "I still can't believe her though. Out of all people she makes Jade, Sami's godmother." Hillary said.

"Hmm they're the best of friends now." I said sarcastically while laughing a little. Jade is the stripper bitch who Gionni got with after we had broken up.

"Uhuh I peeped they be clubbing together and shit now." Hillary added on while I continued to laugh. "Well it's not really clubbing for Jade... More like working." I said as we both started to bust out laugh.

"I can't with you." She said and I just shrugged my shoulders. It was the truth. Now don't get me wrong, i have no problem with how a girl make her money. I just don't like Jade for the simple fact she thinks she better then me just cause she fucking with my baby daddy.

Ring ring ring

Grabbing my phone and looking down at the caller ID it was a FaceTime call from Kristin. Sliding my finger across the screen a very annoyed Kristin appeared.