bitch what?

Saint Anderson

"A Grammy! I don't care call me a hater but baby girl did not deserve that Grammy

"A Grammy! I don't care call me a hater but baby girl did not deserve that Grammy. Sis don't even write her own raps." Hillary said while shaking her head.

"Tuh who you telling." Tae said agreeing with her causing me to laugh at them. "The fuck is so funny." Tae asked grilling me.

"Y'all mad Cardi got a Grammy." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Because she didn't deserve it." Hillary said. "Ya can have ya own opinion but let's be real out of all the other rap artist in that specific category her album was the best." I said.

"Shut up traitor. I thought you were a Nicki fan." Hillary said. "Oh don't get it fucked up I most def am a Barb but Cardi won the award fair and square." I said shrugging my shoulders as they sucked they teeth.

"Ya some haters." I said laughing and they just shrugged they shoulders. "Uhuh look at these comments! They need to recognize Nicki is the queen and paved the road for Ms.Belcalis. Like can ya favorite rap artist sing? Don't think so." Tae ranted causing both me and Hillary to laugh.

"Stop my stomach hurt." I said clutching on to my stomach while laughing.

"Anyways hows raising Troy's daughter? What's her name again." Tae asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Uh oh it's that bad?" Hillary asked and I just nodded my head. "She doesn't clean after herself, help around the house, take the garbage out none of that and Kristin's notices and now she think she don't have to do anything." I said shaking me head.

"Beat they ass." Tae said and I just looked at him. "That ain't my child." I said and he sucked his teeth. "Well tell Troy to beat her ass the fuck." He said and I just laughed.

"But that's it? You made it seem like she was fucking or something." Tae said and I turned my head looking else where.

"Bitch you lying!" He shouted and I shook my head no. "I walked in on her and some boy from school and I found condoms in her room while I was cleaning."

"How old is she?" Hillary asked.

"Fifteen." I said. "Oh well shit I was fucking at 15." Tae said shrugging his shoulders causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yea well I told her don't be doing that shit in my house or I'm telling her father." I said and they just shook their heads.

"You too nice. I would have been snitched." Tae said. "No because if something happens she'll feel like she can come and talk to me. If i tell she's going to feel like she can't trust me." I said.

"Sorry Saint but I'm with Tae on this one. That's not your daughter best thing is tell Troy to stop fucking around with that Dream girl and be a father to his teenage daughter before he end up a grandfather."

Sighing Hillary was right. "I'll talk to Troy when he comes back from Miami."

"Um come again? He just on vacation while you raising his kid?" Tae asked choking on the water he was drinking.