childs playx

Saint Anderson

"Troy when you gon let me play witcha booty hole?" Tae said causing all of us to laugh expect Troy

"Troy when you gon let me play witcha booty hole?" Tae said causing all of us to laugh expect Troy. "Nigga i ain't with that shit." Troy said trying to slide away from Tae.

"I'm fucking crying." Hillary said trying hard to control her laugh. It was. Friday night and Tae had came over to do my hair. And might I add he skated the fuck out my shit. Had me feeling like the baddest bitch.

Feeling my phone buzz I noticed it was a text from Gionni.

Responding to him I locked my phone tossing it on the couch

Responding to him I locked my phone tossing it on the couch. "Who was that Gionni?" Tae asked causing me to roll my eyes and nod my head yes.

"The fuck does he want?" Hillary asked. "Just being annoying talking bout he miss me." I said purposely not mentioning the fact he asked to fuck.

Tae the only person I told that I still sleep with Gionni. I would tell Hillary but I didn't need her to tell me how I'm messing up a happy relationship. Like yes Tae tells me that but he's supports me regardless and doesn't judge me.

"Sure that's what he wanted." Troy said causing me to toss the pillow at him. Of course Gionni big ass mouth probably told him. "Anyways." I said changing the topic.

"I'm bored let's go out." Tae said and I just looked at him like he was dumb. "And who gonna watch the kids?" I asked him. "Shit hire a babysitter or something." He said and I just shook my head.

"Ain't nobody want to watch five fucking kids." I said. "Well shit why the fuck yas had some many fucking kids!" He said obviously referring to me and Troy.

"So what if I find a sitter?" He asked. "She's not gonna let just anyone watch the kids and you know that." Hillary said.

"What about Brittni she loves them." Tae said and I nodded my head. "Yea but Seven don't like her so I'm not gonna bring her around her kids." I said causing everyone to suck their teeth.

"There you go being loyal to a bitch who ain't being loyal to you." Tae said. "Troy can Brittni watch your kids?" Tae asked.

"I don't care as long as a nigga can go the fuck out. It's been damn near two weeks since i been to a fucking club." He said.

"well that's set. Brittni already agreed TURN UP TIME!!!!" Tae shouted causing me to laugh. Looking at the clock it was already 10. Okay let me go wash the kids put them to bed then get ready.

"SHAWTY GOT ASS SHE JUST GOT A TUMMY TUCK STARTENDER RUNN IT UP!" Hillary sing along as we entered Troy's club.

"This shit always this lit?" Tae asked and I nodded my head yes while sipping on my drink. Despite what niggas think about Troy that man managed to open three successful night clubs one in New York, Miami and Atlanta all by himself!

"Oh shit baby father alert." Tae said motioning his head in the direction where Gionni was with his little posse and bird bitch. Rolling my eyes I focused my attention else where.

"TWERK THAT. BOUNCE THAT.." blasted through the club speakers and immediately I put my drink down.

"Yass fuck it up!" Tae yelled as both me and Hillary twerked to the City Girls Twerk.

"THIS SOUND LIKE CARDI TO THE STAGE THIS SIDE LIKE CARDI WITH THE BRAIDS!" I rapped while flipping my hair.

"Oh shit I need to sit down now." I said fanning my self as the song went off. "I ain't no Sainty poo had that in her." Tae teased.

"Oh you ain't see nothing. Before I was a mother I was a wild college girl." I said dragging it a little. "Girl you went to about five parties all four years of college stop it." Hillary said causing Tae to laugh.

"Shut up. I'm still a good time." I said and the both nodded their head in agreement.

"DREAMS OF FUCKING ONE OF THESE LITTLE RAP NIGGAS.... IM LOOKING FOR A NIGGA TO GIVE SOME BABIES A HAND FUL A WEEZY A SPRINKLE OF DAVE EASTT" blared through the speakers as everyone turned to me.

"OOOOHHH SHOUT TO DAVE EAST AND HIS BABY MAMAS THEY BOTH IN THE SPOT TONIGHT!" The Dj shouted causing me to laugh and shake my head. People were so damn messy. Looking up I saw G staring at me with Lust then his hating as girlfriend grilling me.

Deciding to be petty I waved at her then blew G a kiss. "Oh I see what type of time we on tonight." Hillary said causing me to laugh. Sis may be the quiet one but trust and believe she was TTG ( trained to go)

"Nah She ain't about nothing." I said looking at jade as she continued with this little staring contest. I realized she wasn't a fighter a long time ago. She was all bark and no bite.

"ALLL THE FUCKKKING BITTIES SLIDE IN MY MOTHERFUCKING DM! A NIGGA SINGLEEEEEEEE!!!" Troy shouted then dropped the microphone and started popping a bottle sprinkling the shit on everyone.

"No the fuck he didn't." Hillary said and I just nodded my head looking in G's section where Seven was standing looking mad as fuck. Shaking my head I made eye contact with G and I knew what that look meant. At this point I didn't even care the liquor was in my system and my body was craving G's right now.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to Tae and he just gave me that look. "You not slick hoe but go ahead. I got Hillary." He said as I disappeared.

Making my way upstairs to Gionni's office making sure no one noticed me. Don't ask me why Gionni has an enough when this wasn't his place but it's okay I didn't care at this point.

As soon as I entered the office Gionni had his hand around my neck and started to tongue kissing my biting down on my lips.

"You showing out huh?" He said slapping my ass and grabbing it causing me to moan. "Take your clothes off and go bend over my desk." He said.  Biting down on my lips I did as told and the rest was history.

______________________________
Okay I think I'm done for now......
Thoughts and comments