victory lap

Saint Anderson

"Girl you look so tired

"Girl you look so tired." Tae said as I sat down in his chair.

"I've been up with G all night." I said checking my phone.

"He's taking it pretty bad huh?" He asked and I nodded my head.  Last week one of Gionni's close friends was gun down. And ever since we found out he has passed Gionni has shut down. He was there but mentally he was numb and I hated seeing him like that.

"He literally wakes up and the first thing he does is take a shot of Henny and smoke a blunt." I said shaking my head.

"Well you have to understand Saint that was one of his best friends." Tae said and I nodded my head. "I understand that and I understand he's allowed to mourn but we have children in the house." I expressed.

"Am I really being selfish for wanting him to mourn a different way?" I asked Tae and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Decided if you'll be going to the funeral as well?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yea were all flying out there tonight kids included." I stated.

"Oh that's good you decided to go." He said and I nodded my head as we sat in silents.

"I still can't believe Nip really gone tho?" Tae said in disbelief.

"All the good he was doing for the community." Tae continued to ram on as I nodded my head.

"I think I'm going to purpose to G." I said changing the topic. Don't get me wrong I was upset with what happened but I did not need to be reminded at work about the awful events that happened to a close family friend.

"Bitch come again?" He said sounding taken back causing me to laugh.

"I think I'm going to purpose to Gionni." I said this time looking Tae in his face.

"That's bold of you! Wow I'm shocked but do you think now is the right time? " He said causing me to nod my head as I smiled.

"Yes. I've honestly had the this on my mind since we got back together in January. And at the Roc Nation brunch Nipsey actually pulled me aside to tell me how much of a good man G is and how I need to stop playing and take his last name already." I said smiling back at the conversation.

"And on top of purposing I purchased some property  on the East side and Philly. No one knows but Dave and Meek both plan on carrying out Nips legacy and expanding his clothing line Marathon. It was just a thought but I've actually spoke with Nipsey business partner and I plan on telling them the news when we get to California." I said.

"Get the fuck out of here Saint!!! That's dope as fuck! No fucking way! Yes bitch as you fucking should! Bitch what!" Tae said causing me to laugh.

"And all the profit is going to his children trust fund including Lauren's oldest son." I said as Tae just clapped his hands.

"My fucking friend the greatest!" He shouted causing me to smile. "Have you spoken to Lauren about this?" He asked.

"I didn't speak to her personally because all she's going through. But Nip's mom and sister told her I guess and she did shoot me a text saying how grateful she is." I explained to Tae as he nodded his head.

"Nah bitch that really dope. We need more black business out here and what better way than expanding a true Kings legacy!!!" He said and I nodded my head.

"Yes now please hush it is still a surprise." I said and he nodded his head. "Bitch I know how to keep a secret foh." He said causing me to laugh.

"Yea whatever. Now I'm leaving you in charge don't fuck my shit up Deontae." I said checking my Apple Watch as I grabbed my things. I still had a few more things to do and still had to finish packing.

................................................................................

Honestly when I heard the news Nipsey passed away I cried the whole night

Honestly when I heard the news Nipsey passed away I cried the whole night. 33 is way to young for someone to lose their life. His death really hit home. It's sad how our own people feel so threatened they feel the need to take each other's life away. When will it ever stop? Smh.

This Chapters for you Ermias Asghedom 💙💙💙