wit it.

SAINT ANDERSON

 "Okay chilly weather bring four figure jacket prices! I see you!" Troy said as soon as I walked inside the school building

"You already know how I'm coming." I said as I flipped my 30 inch bundles sliding my Prada sunglasses down causing him to bust out laugh.

"Your so fucking extra." He managed to get out. "Boy whatever, why you out here and not in the gym where Gionni and the kids?" I asked.

"I ain't finna be the own celebrity in a gym filled with regular people." He said catching me off guard. "Nigga what?" I said and he just chuckled.

"Nah I'm fucking with you I just came from the bathroom." He said pointing towards the men's room.

"Oh okay did the game start?" I asked as we made our way to the gym. Over the past three years Kristen had taken a liking to basketball and baby girl been the star of the team ever since.

"Yea but Saint then bitches is tall as shit compared to Krissy. Like you sure they only in middle school?" His dumb ass asked as we entered the gym.

"Oh wow." I said. Troy was definitely telling the truth. These girls where 10x bigger and taller then Kristen's whole basketball team.

"They never played them?" He asked and I shook my head no. "You know during playoffs the compete against different teams." I said and he nodded his head.

"But damn what the fuck they feeding these girls? Steroids?" He said causing me to hit him on the chest.

"Ouch." He said and I just rolled my eyes. "Where's Kenzie?" I asked then realized he never answered my question when I asked about G.

"She was at her friends house and G happened to be in the area so he said he'll just pick her up for me." He explained and I nodded my head looking down at my watch.

"How long ago was that?" I asked. "Ion know maybe around 3." He said focused on the game. I couldn't focus because I was to concerned about where the hell my kids and Gionni were and if they were safe.

"I'm going to the bathroom watch my bag." I said placing my bag on Troy's lap. Quickly exiting the Gym, I pulled my phone out and called G and of course he didn't answer. After several attempts I decided to call Gia's IPad and she didn't answer as well.

Walking back in the gym I took my sit besides Troy. "He didn't answer huh?" He asked. "Who said I went to call Gionni." I said rolling my eyes and Troy turned his head looking at me.

"Saint I think it's safe to say you're an open book at this point. Knowing you, you probably even called Gigi's iPad." He said and of course I denied it.

"Yea whatever G probably driving and ain't tryna get in an accident. Don't worry my boy good." Troy said and I just nodded my head focusing on the game.

GIONNI G

"Yo moe you really on some weirdo shit

"Yo moe you really on some weirdo shit. Fuck you want? you steady pop up out of no wea?" I said calmly while looking back at the car making sure the kids were good.

"It's time for you to be a man Gionni. It's not fair my son has to grow up with out his father their. I don't understand how you're willingly to race random children with that bitch but can't raise one you actually produced." Alexis said causing me to suck my teeth.

"See this why I get mad withcha dumb ass. Don't call my wife out her name? Two I told you when the baby was born to get a fucking DNA test." I said trying my hardest not to lose my cool but this bitch just does it to me.

"You ain't never ask Saint for a dna test." She said and I just looked at her like she was dumb.

"That's cause I know I was the only one fucking her. You on the other hand ms.loose pussy god only knows what tf you was doing whenever a nigga left the states. Ion know why you acting all surprise. We gon get this test and when them results come back if he mine imma be there if he ain't you gon leave me the fuck alone and find that nigga real dad." I said and just walked away into the car.

I wasn't about to go back and fourth on this topic. The ball is in her court if she want the test then she'll get it but if not that bitch need to leave me the fuck alone.

"Daddy who was that?" Gia's nosey ass asked as soon as I got in the car. "I told you that's my God mother." Kenzie said causing Gia to suck her teeth.

"Okay but she was talking to my daddy and didn't even say hi to you. My god mommy Seven always says hi to me even when her and my mommy aren't friends." Gia said causing me to shake my head.

I swear that little girl knew too much. "Alright Gia She was asking me questions on how to be a good mommy." I said and of course miss smarty pants had something to say.

"But your not a mommy. Your can't give her advice on how to be a mommy silly." She said.

"Okay Gia." I said looking down at the clock. It was a quarter to 5. Kristen's basketball game was damn near over and I know Saint going to be mad especially when I tell her why we were late.

_______________________________[[[[[_
Something short .....
my spring break starts tomorrow so the updates will be coming back to back to back next week!!!!!
BUT FOR NOW VOTE AND COMMENTS THOUGHTS 💗💗💗

HOW YA FEEL WITH ALEXIS BACK IN GHE PICTURE?

IS THE BABY G's OR WHAT