4EVA

SAINT ANDERSON

"Wait so you bitches went to Bali?" Seven screamed through the FaceTime call as me and G cheesed

"AND GOT MARRIED WHAT THE FUCK!" Tae shouted in the back as Gionni and I laughed and flashed our rings.

"What happened to the big wedding?" Tae said frowning a little as I shrugged my shoulders. "As long as I have my man I'm straight." I told them truthfully and they shook their heads.

"This is beyond me. Last I know ya were arguing how the fuck you end up in Bali." Seven said trying to put the pieces together.

"Love makes you do some crazy things." G said while kissing the side of my head. "I could see that." Tae said.

"So what this mean? Do the kids know? Wait where are the kids!"

"This means more fucking babies! Saint about to push a least three more of my kids out." G said as I rolled my eyes. This niggas was bugging if he thought I was having three more of his kids. That's six fucking kids. I could barely keep up with the three we had and he has the nerve to be talking about three more kids. Yea okay.

"I don't think Saint agrees with you on that." Tae said as Gionni sucked his teeth.

"She fronting watch her give me some more babies." Rolling my eyes. "Well we gon let ya finish your little honeymoon." They said before hanging up.

"Three?" I said tossing my phone looking at Gionni?

"What you want more then three?" He asked and I shook my head quickly. "Nope Nope Nope, three it is." I said causing me to laugh. After I had lunch with Tae and Seven last week, G did come over and we took a pregnancy test. I wasn't pregnant and was lowkey sad. But during that time G was there for me and we decided to come to Bali and get married.

We do plan on having a real wedding but we wanted to tie the knot and what better way to do that then in Bali?

"You know I love you right? From the moment I saw your bird ass with that clown ass nigga. Had to save you then, then I had to save you and Seven drunk ass. Then saved ya ass in New York too? You got a real life super hero my nigga." He said and I playfully mushed him.

"nah forreal Saint, you definitely changed a nigga, these years with you really shaped me into a man. I don't even be wanting to go outside anymore. Like niggas know G loved to play the block. A nigga got kids now shit is so different and you to thank for that mamas. I love you Ms.Brewster." He finished off while giving me a kiss. Kissing him back, "i love you too papas. We in this 4eva and Eva."

_______________\________________
Short yes I know. But this is the end.

I'm debating if I want to do another book for this series........yes or no?

BUT IN THE MEAN TIME I PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK CALLED "Harlem's World"
THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT NOW! Let me know if it's something I should continue.....