confused

SAINT ANDERSON

"Ma why you have that little shirt on? You too old to be dressing like that

"Ma why you have that little shirt on? You too old to be dressing like that." Gia said catching my off guard.

"Little girl I am not old." I said defending myself and she just gave me that look like you know you lying.

"Sure you aren't." She said while laughing causing me to shake my head. "Now Gia you know you never received an ass whooping don't make today be the day." I said looking at her and immediately that little smile she had turned into a frown.

"Mom I was just joking you're not old daddy old!" She said trying to hug up on me but I pushed her away. "Nope I don't like hugging rude little girls." I said and she sighed.

"But mwommy." She said trying to put on her baby voice but I was not having it. "No Gia, that mouth of yours is a little to reckless. You're four. The things you be saying is ridiculous. It was cute at first but now It comes off as you being rude. And I'm gonna beat ya ass." I said giving her a stern look.

"You know growing up kids were to be seen not heard?" I asked and she shook her head. "What does that mean?" She asked and I just laughed.

"It means kids just sat there not say anything. If we did talk around the adults my mom and grandma use to beat us." I said and she she did a dramatic gasp.

"Really? Well I don't want no beating in to pretty to get beat." She whined as I just shook my head.

"Hey mommy how come we never got to met your mommy or grandma?" She asked and I took a deep sigh. I knew this question was going to come but I thought maybe when she was older. Heck Krissy is 12 and she hasn't asked about my parents.

"Yes I have a mom and grandma." I said and she just looked at me. "So how come she doesn't visit like grandma Gloria?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"We got into a fight and never made up." I said and she just looked at me.

"But don't you miss her? I don't know what I'll do if we ever stopped talking mommy." She said.

"Can you make up one day I want to meet her. She's probably pretty just like you." She said smiling and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Maybe one day. For now go play with Tristan and Gio while I start dinner." I said and she shook her head no.

"Gia." I said and she sighed, "but mommy I don't want to play superheroes. Plus they're meanies." She said.

"Okay do you want to help me make dinner?" I asked and her eyes lit up and she nodded her head.

Troy

"I should be home soon

"I should be home soon. I gotta pick the kids up from Saint first." I spoke on the phone while I felt little wet kisses on my neck.

"Aight Dream. See ya." I said locking my phone and turning my attention to Seven who was no longer in the passenger seat but not sitting on my lap giving my tap kisses.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this?" I said as I rubbed up her thighs caressing her ass.  "I know Troy." She said before resting her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back.

Seven and I have been sneaking around going on little dates here and there. I say sneaking around because know one knows about them and would jump to conclusions. It's honestly two friends who happen to share them same children catching up. No we weren't fucking as much as I wanted to she all on the whole you're in a relationship and I'm not going to be the other women.

"Seven you know we can't stay like this all day." I said and she sighed.

"I know it's just I'm so stupid. I didn't appreciate a real nigga now you with the next bitch." She sighed and I just tilt my head back. There was no doubt I wasn't still in love with Seven but I was not about to put me and our kids in an unhealthy environment.

"Look at me." I said grabbing her chin making sure she was looking at me. "You're not stupid. Yes you made some dumb decisions Idk maybe I did play a role in the decisions you make but you're anything but stupid. Neither of us know what the future hold but the time you had to yourself has helped you grow. I see a change in you Seven. And I'm still here. So didn't you really lose a real nigga?" I asked while wiping the tears the fell down.

"I'm here for the rest of your life if we speaking facts. Together or not you know I'll always have your back. Pinky promise." I said holding my pinky out as she held hers out locking them together.

"Alright now get ya fat ass off me so we can go get these kids." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Yea that's the only thing fat over here is this ass." She said.

"Yea and that head." I said bust out laughing.

"Oh you got jokes?" And I nodded my head. "Don't I always." I said and she flicked me the middle finger.

"How's Kenzie? She liking New York or?" She asked and I just shook my head. That was a whole discussion I ain't really want to have.

"She's that bad?" She asked and I just nodded my head. "She's going crazy out here. I don't know what to do." I told her honestly.

"It could be the environment or she's simply crying for your attention. She still staying with Saint?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Well we know it's not the environment so why don't you try having her stay with you?" Seven suggested.

"She don't like Dream." I said and Seven sucked her teeth. "Well then Dream gon have to stay at her house on the days Kenzie is over." Seven said and I nodded my head.

"That girl is 15. Her mom in jail, her grandparents never really accepted her, and her father was consistent in her life." She said speaking facts.

"How about I have a little girls weekend with her? Take her shopping, hair , nails done, spa and a sleepover at my house and just talk to her?" She said and I nodded my head.

"Bet." I said and the rest of the ride was silent but a comfortable silent. Shit times like this I honestly do miss with being with Seven.

_____________[_[______________
VOTE COMMENT THOUGHTSSSS 💗💗💗💗