my prerogative.

Saint Anderson

"ooooouuuuu bitch I know that glo from anywhere! You got some dick!" Deontae is my best hair stylist

"ooooouuuuu bitch I know that glo from anywhere! You got some dick!" Deontae is my best hair stylist. Shit the best in the whole tri-state if you ask me.

He was the wig goddess and the gay best friend I always wanted! We met two years ago and been thick as thieves ever since. It feels like we known each other or whole lives. I literally could be myself around him no judgement at all.

"Oh we gon get into some thangs! When I finished with this here client." He said causing me to laugh. "I hear you." I said taking my jacket off putting it in my office along with me bag.

"Where's the kiddies today?" Brittni my assistant asked.  "School." I said and they were all shocked. "Ain't they like 4 and 3?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yup. One in Pre-K and the other in Pre-k3" i said.

"Pre-k3 what's that?" One of the stylist said. "Pre-K for three year olds." I said.

"Oh I hear that you don't play. Have no time for the kids." One of the stylist said trying to be smart. "Uhuh. Unlike you I don't need to be working. I could be with my kids. But my children want to go to school. They see their older sister go to school so they want to go. Now say something else I don't like and you'll be on the unemployment line." I told her.

I was sick and tired of these bitches playing with me. They were going to honestly see a side of me they have never seen.

"How many appointments you have today?" Tae asked changing the subject. "None just came in to see what the fuck ya doing in here." I said. "Oh." He said as he finished his client.

"What lace!" the lady said causing me and Tae to laugh. "Nah Tae you really did that! I'm gon have everyone in your chair best believe." The girl said playing with her brandy installed wig.

"Please the more customers the bigger the bag!" He said. "Your a mess." She said getting up going to the front to pay.

"Your annoying." I said shaking my head at him. "Yea Uhuh lets go you have some tea to spill." He said walking towards my office. Shaking my head I followed behind him.

"You bad. Fucking that man knowing he in a happy relationship!" Tae said as soon as he closed the door.

"Boy bye. Can't be that happy if he stepping out? And that's my man. I'll fuck him whenever I want! It's my prerogative, Shitten me." I said.

"Yasss bitch! Love the energy!" He said gassing me up. "Okayyyy! hop on the dick and hop right off and act like I don't know the nigga." I said causing Tae to crack the fuck up.

"Stop my motherfucking side hurts fucking with you." He said trying to laugh. "Nah But did ya handle the situation? Cause them kids need to see they daddy." Tae said getting all serious.

"Not really. I don't want my kids around her. He want to see them he gon have to take em out or come to my house. That staying over there shit is dead. I don't trust the bitch. Of course he was mad but oh fucking well." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I feel you sistaaaaa." His extra ass said.

"Mhhmmm did I tell you bout Seven?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"What begging Seven did now?" He asked annoyed causing me to laugh. "Bitch gon come to my house on some what's your problem with Jade."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TO HER?" He asked cutting me off. "Bitch let me finish." I said laughing.

"So I ask her they same shit basically like why does it concern you. You know this bitch gon have the audacity to say if I have a problem with Jade then I have a problem with her." I said looking at him.

"No the fuck she didn't!" He said and I nodded my head. "You see I always knew she wasn't as real as she claimed to be." He said shaking his head.

"I don't know how ya friendship use to be but when I met her at Gia's first party I could tell she had some type of animosity towards you." He said and I just shook my head.

From jump Tae would ask me you sure that's ya bestfriend, well how long ya been friends. And i would defend her. "I know. But she knows if she ever needed anything she could come and ask." I said sounding like a weak bitch.

"Yea I know and she knows that which pisses me off even more. Like she know what type of person you are and yet she out here running around dick sucking the next bitch for what? A few likes on the gram. Like if I'm not mistaken ain't you the one who put her on?" He said and I just nodded my head.

"Well let this be a lesson Saint. Don't let nobody take from you and try to build a platform for themselves cause I promise the next bitch that try I'll knock em the fuck out!" He said.

"Your a fucking clown! But i love ya!" i said. "Yea Yea. You know I'm going to Chicago this weekend right?" He said and I just nodded my head.

"Don't be like that. You know my baby Ari need me too." He said and I sucked my teeth. "Yes I know." I said fake pouting. Ari was Tae child hood friend. I love ol girl she was literally the female version of Tae.

"oh shit i gotta go get the kids." I said putting my coat on. "Look at you. Hurry and go pick them babies up!" He said.

Luckily all the kids went to the same school. It was a private school that went from Pre-k3 all the way to 8th grade. It was very expensive but it was worth the money.

"Hi mommy." They all said while getting in the car.

"Ma can we get McDonald!" Gio asked. "No I'm cooking tonight." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"PSsst Gio it's okay. I'll ask mommy for you." Gia whispered causing me and Kristin to both laugh.

"Okay go." He said. The fact that they really thought I couldn't hear their little conversation killed me.

"Mommy can we please have McDonald for dinner?" Gia asked. "Nope." I said and this time they both sucked their teeth's causing Kristin and I to laugh again.

"Your mean mommy." Gia said.

"How about mommy makes you guys favorite." Kristen said while looking back at them. "Mommy your going to make Mac and cheese!" Gia said.

"I was but now I'll just give you guys spinach for dinner." I told them.

"NO NO NO MOMMY WE SORRH!" Gio shouted as I died laughing. "Okay okay. Mommy will make ya favorite Mac & Cheese with chicken and broccoli?"  I asked already knowing they were going to agree.

"YAY I LOVE YOUR MAC & CHEESE MOMMY!" Gia shouted. "Yea mommy Jade tried to make it and it was so nasty! i almost threw up." Gio said causing me to laugh.

"That's not nice." I said. "But it's true mommy. She got mad too." He said and I just shook my head. For 3 and 4 my kids were pretty damn smart. Too smart some times but I honestly wouldn't change it for the world. Pulling up in the drive way my phone began to ring and Troy's name popped up.

___________________________\

ANOTHER ONE....
Hmmm what Troy got to say to Saint? 🤔🤔🤔
THOUGHTS AND COMMEBTS