act up

SAINT ANDERSON

"A nigga thankful fo ya dumb ass baby father

"A nigga thankful fo ya dumb ass baby father." Game said as he took my pictures causing me to laugh. I ended up explaining everything what happened with G to him and he was with it 100% to fuck with G.

"Stop." I said trying to be serious as he took my pictures. "I know that nigga in New York shitting bricks." He said as he handed me my phone and wrapped his arm around my neck as we made our way to the strip.

We were currently in Miami and I was enjoying every minute of it. I honestly didn't want to come but eventually gave in and my kids told me that I needed some me time because I'm always worrying about them. No lie when they told me that shit a bitch cried. I swear I have the best kids they might be little but they're aware and understand a lot of shit going on.

"What you thinking about?" Game asked me as we walked hand and hand on the strip. "My babiesss." I said poking my lips out. "Oh when you gon let me give you some?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"You play too much." I said playfully shoving him. "Yea aight keep thinking I'm a joke." He said before it got quiet. The sound of my phone caused me to look down and see it was Troy accepting the ft call Troy nasty ass digging in his nose appeared on my screen.

"What the fuck Troy." I said causing him to get out his nose and mugg me. "Where you at?" He asked and I flipped the camera showing him the palm trees.

"OH SHIT YOU REALLY IN MIAMI. No wonder this nigga over here mad ass shit!" He said while laughing and pointing the camera towards G.

"Oh my gosh. Troy Goodbye!" I said hanging up. "You ashamed to be with me?" I heard causing me to look up. "If that was the case you think I'd be walking in broad day light with you?" I asked causing him to smirk.

"You got a smart ass mouth." He said shaking his head. "So i been told." I said smirking and shrugging my shoulders. "Come on a nigga hungry." He said as we entered a cute little restaurant.

GIONNI G

"Nigga are you over there crying!" Troy asked while laughing causing me to mug him

"Nigga are you over there crying!" Troy asked while laughing causing me to mug him. "Suck my dick." I said. He was pissing me off with this whole Saint bullshit.

"my nigga I could give a fuck about Saint or that bitch ass nigga. I could have his wanna be blood ass killed in seconds." I said looking at Troy as he held his hands up.

"So fuck you sitting over there with a sour pus face for?" He asked and I just ignored him. I don't know why I was mad I had Jade. I know it's not fair for me to feel like that but fuck it I do.

"Saint is my bitch she don't need no other nigga and I'll be damn if it's that nigga." I said thinking about this pussy ass. I heard a lot of shit about him and trust it wasn't good shit.

"Man let that girl be. She ain't even looking for a relationship." Troy said pissing me off even more cause if she wasn't looking for a relationship then that left one thing she was flying out to Miami for some dick.

"Fucking hoe." I mumbled while grabbing the blunt I had rolled up a few minutes ago placing it in my mouth. "Why is it cool for you to have Jade and fuck her but when Saint want to do it she a hoe?" Troy asked causing me to suck my teeth.

"Nigga what?" I asked and he just shook his head. "You heard me." He said and I just stared at him. He was talking fact but I ain't want to hear non of that shit. The thought of Saint being with another nigga really pissed me off. Feeling my phone buzz it was Jade calling. Sighing I answered the phone putting it in speaker. She lucky she had the kids or I wouldn't have answered.

"Hello!" She said with an attiude. "What Jade." I asked. "Look I ain't no fucking babysitter. I ain't sign up for your baby mama to take hoecation trip and me watch these bad ass kids. You got thirty minutes to get home and if you ain't here I'm living them." She said before hanging up causing me to toss my phone.

That was the last start for that bitch word to my moms. She wasn't gonna keep disrespecting my kids and talking down on them. If they such a brother then obviously she ain't the one. Throwing my phone on the floor causing it to break I passed Troy the blunt.

"I holla at you." I said before getting up. "Yo G don't do something you gon regret." He said warning me. Nodding head I dapped him up and sped my ass to my house.

Entering my house I heard crying "CRY AGAIN AND IMMA SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU." I heard and immediately I went to where I heard the commotion.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I asked. "DADDDY!" Gio and Gia both ran towards me as Krissy stood in the corner crying with Jade hovering over here.

"I asked what the fuck is going on?" I repeated picking Gia and Gio up. "This little bitch stole $200 dollars from me." Jade said looking at Krissy I saw she had a hand print on her face.

"I know you ain't put your hand on my child." I said in the most calmst tone I said looking at Krissy. "I sure did." Jade said causing me to look at her. It took everything in me not to slap dog shit out of her.

"Kristen go take your brother sister up stairs real quick." I said and she tried to stop crying and quickly went upstairs with Gia and Gio.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DONT EVER TALK OR PUT ANOTHER FUCKING HAND ON ANY IF MY CHILDREN! I COULD KILL YKUR DUMB ASS RIGHT NOW!" I said walking up to her yelling in her face as she started crying.

"I'm sorry but my money is missing and she was lying." Jade said. "THE FUCK SHE GOT TO LIE ABOUT HUH? MY DAUGHTER AINT GOT TO STEAL SHIT FROM YOUR BUM ASS! YOU LUCKY THEY UPSTAIRS OR YOU BE IN A FUCKING BODY BAG." I said looking at her in disgust. Shaking my head I walked out the living room.

You see I ain't kick her ass out yet cause best believe she Saint find out what the fuck just happened she gon want to beat Jade's ass and I want front row seats. That's one thing I don't play about is my fucking kids. She fucked with the wrong one. Shaking my head I went to the freezer to get a bag of frozen peas for Krissy to put on her face.

_____________________________[_[[_____
INTENSEEEEWEEEWWW
IS G REALLT DONE WITH JADE THO? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
VOTE AND COMMENT