talk to me.

Troy

"Wow you got so big!" Saint squealed while pulling Kenzie in for a hug

"Wow you got so big!" Saint squealed while pulling Kenzie in for a hug. "And your so pretty. Nothing like your father." She said earning a laugh from Kenzie.

"Damn that's how you feel?" I asked and they both just waved me off. "I swear the only thing your dad knows how to do well is make some cute ass kids!" Saint continue to go on and on about.

"Are you hungry? I'm making dinner why don't you go with Kristin and catch up. I haven't told her you were coming so she'll be surprised." Saint said as Kenzie left out the kitchen.

"So How was Atlanta ? Did Kayla's parents give you any problems?" Saint asked while passing me a Gatorade.

"Don't they always? Apparently Kayla told Alexis not to even contact me but Kenzie ain't want to go with them which is why she called me." I said taking a sip from the Gatorade.

"That's crazy. Its been 15 years. It took two to lay down and have a fucking baby." Saint said shaking her head.

"You know them black holy all about the church people get. There 15 year old daughter come home pregnant with a Spanish nigga from the streets baby." I told Saint.

"Yes but you're no longer in the streets and it's 2019 everyone fucking outside their race now plus you got some nigga in you!" She said. What Saint was saying was true but that ain't how Kayla's parents saw it.

To them I was the monster who corrupted their innocent little girl. When Kayla got pregnant me and her weren't even together. It honestly was just a one night stand at some party. She told me and from day one I was there for her.

"And for Kayla to tell Alexis not to even call you she's childish as fuck. She needs to get over that jealousy bullshit." Saint said which was true.

About two years ago Kayla asked if I could give her another baby. Of course I dubbed that shit and she was cool with it until she found out Seven was pregnant with Skai. Once Skai was born Kayla became the president of the bitter baby mama club.

She didn't want Kenzie around Seven or the kids. So when Kenzie would come visit she stayed with Saint which is why she's so close to her and the kids.

"I don't even think she knows Kenzie's with me cause she ain't call my ph——-" looking down at my phone it was a blocked call ID.

Swiping the screen answer the phone the automatic voice teller began talking. "I accept." I said as the phone rung connecting the call.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY FUCKING BABY! YOU BETTER BRING HER BACK TO ATLANTA AND GIVE HER TO MY PARENTS BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOU!" Kayla shouted through the phone.

"Do what you have to do. My daughter don't want to be there. Have fun in jail." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Troy really?" Saint asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Seven

"I understand everything I put you and Saint through but I honestly need this job G

"I understand everything I put you and Saint through but I honestly need this job G. I'm broke. I have no money to my name what's so ever." I spoke while looking at G hoping he had a change of heart.

It's been about 4 weeks since he let me go and I've yet to find a job. "I already gave your job to someone else." He said giving me a blank stare.

"Okay well thanks for coming." I said. "But I do need a stylist." He said causing me to look up at him. "I'm listening." I said smiling.

"You can wipe the smile off your face cause this is strictly business. Just cause you apologized to Saint means we cool. Cause them kids you talked about are mine too and I've yet hear you say you was sorry for saying shit about them." He said and I immediately wiped the smile off my face.

"I'm soo—-" before I could finish he cut me off. "I don't want that wack ass apologize now. That shit ain't genuine. But since you the mother of my god children imma give you this one last chance. You fuck up that's on you. Imma tell Jordan to send you my schedule so you know how to style me for what event." He said and I just nodded my head.

"Wait so Jordan is you manager?" I asked shocked. And he nodded his head. "Yea he doing good actually." He said sounding surprised himself causing me to laugh.

"Well I have to go Tristan and Skai is at daycare." I said grabbing my purse putting it around my shoulder.

"Daycare?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Troy know they at daycare?" He said and I shook my head no.

"You know them places be on some foul shit. You know if you need me or Saint to watch them kids we'll be willing too." He said and I just nodded my head.

I know they wouldn't mind watching the kids but I just don't feel right after everything I've put them through. "Thanks I'll keep that in mind for next time." I said.

"Alright text me when ya get home. I'll see ya." He said exiting out the little cafe. Finishing the rest of my tea I placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter and left out the cafe .

_____________________________
It's short i know.....

Vote and comment