full house.

Saint Anderson

"Ughhh do you really have to stay? We'll keep the kids though

"Ughhh do you really have to stay? We'll keep the kids though." Hillary said to Troy causing me to laugh as I took Skai's jacket off.

"That's fucked up." Troy said acting hurt. "I'm just fucking with you! It ain't even up to me it's up to Saint." Hillary said shrugging her shoulders.

"Of course you guys can stay." I said. It wasn't in my character to abandon my godson, Troy and Skai just cause Seven was being a bitch to me.

"See this why I fucks with you! If you need anything don't be scared to ask." Troy said and I shook my head. "Boy I don't need your money. We family, family do shit for each other." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"But in a serious not look at her cheeks Troy! She got so big! I haven't seen her since her second birthday party." Hillary said taking Skai from me. "I'm sorry ya Sev's really be tripping." Troy said apologizing since we weren't able to see Skai.

"It's cool we see her now." Hillary. "So what happened? Why you leave?" I asked.

"She accuses me of fucking you. Even told G that dumb shit." He said shaking his head. "Wow she lost it." Hillary said and I just nodded my head.

"You know what even crazier. G had the fucking nerve to ask me if that shit was true! At this point they could all suck my dick." Troy said obviously done with Seven's and her shenanigans.

"That's crazy." I said not knowing what to say about the situation. "Welp I know Tristan and Saint gonna enjoy this living arrangement." I said.

"Troy you can sleep an either Jordan or Jalen room I don't care which one, Tristan and Saint will share a room and if you want I have an old crib in the basement you can put it in which ever room you sleeping in or Skai can sleep in Gia's room it doesn't matter." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Can I sleep in Hillary's room?" Troy asked causing me to laugh and Hillary to make throwing up sounds. "Ain't that why you in trouble now? Can't keep your dick in your pants." Hillary joked causing him to suck his teeth.

"That's not even funny. Thought I was gonna have to hurt G's dumb ass." He said and I just shook my head. "Well he's picking the kids up from school so imma need you to cool out." I warned Troy.

"Oh we good now. You think he would pick Tristan up a nigga tired." He said. "Yea but you better tell him now before he leave the school." I said.

Gionni "G"

"You still mad at me?" I asked Kristen while quickly catching a glance at her

"You still mad at me?" I asked Kristen while quickly catching a glance at her. It's been about a week since that shit went down at my house and Kristen was still dry whenever I texted her.

"You still with Jade?" She asked causing me to laugh. This little girl had Saint's attitude all the way. Shaking my head I looked in the rear view mirror looking at Gia, Gio and Tristan.

"Daddy are we going to your hwouse? Gio asked. "Nah I'm taking you to mommy's." I told him. "Ooh good because I don't like Jade she's a meany!" Gia said crossing her arms.

"Me too Gigi." Kristen added. "Right sissy, I wish him and mommy dated." Gia said.

"Daddy do you love mommy?" Gia asked me. "Of course." I said. There was no doubt. I loved Saint with all my heart. Just like five years ago I'll catch a body over her and have no problem doing the time.

"So why do you date her instead of Jade." She said with attitude causing me to laugh. "It's complicated." I told her and she sucked her teeth.

"No just leave jade and go to mommy. Duh" she said and I just laughed. " I wish It was that simple." I said shaking my head. I swear Gia was too smart for her own good.

"your mother cooking tonight?" I asked Kristen and she just looked at me. "Yea. Jerk chicken, peas and rice." She said.

Nodding my head I was gonna stay for dinner. I don't care how mad Saint would be. A nigga needed a home cooked meal. It's been a minute. Pulling up to Saint's house I helped all the kids outa and we went inside.

"MOMMY MOMMY DADDY SAYS HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS TO LEAVE JADE!" Gia shouted as soon as she got in the house and saw Saint causing me to shake my head.

"I bet he did. Krissy take the kids to the kitchen and give them their snacks." Saint said.

"Wassup nigga." I said noticing Troy sitting on the couch. "Fuck you doing here?" I asked. "He's staying here now." Saint said.

"Huh come again?" i said. I know she ain't say what I think she just said. "He left Seven and needed a place to stay." Seven repeated herself.

"SO YOU REALLY FUCKING HIM? AND YOU SAT IN MY FUCKING FACE AND LIED!" I yelled at both Saint and Troy.

"Gionni you sound fucking ridiculous!" Saint said sitting down on the other couch. I wanted to believe them but why the fuck would Troy leave his girl then come to stay with Saint out of all people.

"Why you ain't come ask me to stay?" I asked Troy. "Because I don't want Seven finding me. That bitch is on something I ain't fucking with her. Bitch even let me take this kids without a fight." He said and I just shook my head.

I've noticed Seven's flipped behavior but damn I ain't think it was that bad. "I'm sorry." I said to both Saint and Troy. "Aren't you always?" Saint said before walking out the living room making sure to bump me.

"Man what the fuck is going on." I asked Troy while sitting next to him. "I don't know about I ain't feeling this New York energy. A nigga about to go back to the A real talk." He said and I just remained quiet.

______________________________