Chapter One

My name is Sapphire I am in foster care I have been my whole life I don't know about
my biological parents I don't even know there names could you please send my files to
2 Oakdale drive I have put my foster parents signatures will be at the bottom of the page.
Thank you .

I sent my letter of as you can image it is tough not knowing where you came from and who's your biological parents or family it makes you question who you are I am so thankfull that my friends that I meet on the streets of Liverpool there names are Peri Lomax and Harley Frater I can't wait to see them I just hope they still live there.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

I woke up the next morning and I can hear my foster parents argue I just close my eye and hope
they don't come into my room I used to have a lock on the inside of my door but they taken it of and boy did I pay for it .

With in seconds my bedroom door swings open and I jump out of bed.

"Sapphire you little street rat" my foster father shouts in anger I can smell the beer on him.

Before I have the chance to answer he comes at me his fists just keeps coming one after another 'god please make him stop' I say to my self then he starts strangling me.

After yet anothe abuse from my foster dad he leaves my room and then leaves the house I take a few deep breaths.

I get changed into some jeans,top and a black jacket I grab my shoes grit my teeth though the pain the I quickly grab my bag and my money then make my way to the kitchen and check that my foster parents aren't in once
the close is clear I grab the money jar that's in the cupboard next to the sink to make sure I have enough as I'm not coming back once I gotten the money out of the jar I then leave out of the back door and ring for a taxi.

~☆~☆~☆~

While I wait for my taxi to arrive I make sure my foster parents can't see me or I can't see them with in a minute or 2 I spot my taxi.

"Sapphire hollyoaks village" I ask the drive he nods his head so I open the car door and we make our way to hollyoaks village.

After 15-20 minutes I arrive in hollyoaks village I pay the drive then I get out of the taxi.

"Excuse me I'm looking for my friends Harley Frater and Peri Lomax" I ask a lady

"They live up them stairs" the lady say then goes in a hurry

"Thank you "I say Evan though shes gone a bit far.

I make my way up the stairs when I reach the top of the stairs there's 2 doors I knock on them both but no one answers so I make my way back down the stairs.

I look around but it doesn't take me long till I find a cafe  called Esther's magic bean so I walk in hopefully I can get a drink and message Harley and Peri.

I walk up to the counter "hiya can I have a can of coke please" I ask the lady behind the counter.

"Oh my god love are you okay come sit down over here ,can I ask what's your name"the lady from behind the counter
Asks

"Thank you and my name is Sapphire "I say as really there's nothing else I can say as I don't know if I can trust her.

"Who did this to you" the lady says

"My foster parents" I say

The lady goes to get me a can of coke and a glass she seems like a nice woman dark haired and oldies looking