Ch7

"What the hell am I wearing, Perrie?" I said, as I stared down at the ridiculous outfit that Perrie and Jade had picked out for me to wear that night.

"Yes! It fits!" Perrie squealed before scurrying over to open our dorm room door, "I'll go get Jade and Niall they need to see you!"

I grabbed onto her arm before she could open the door all the way to stop her.

"No! Perrie, they'll see me at the party, what's the difference?" I whined, pulling her farther into the room.

She just grinned. "Exactly! So what's the big deal if they see you now?"

I looked to the floor, and toyed with my hair, "There won't be as much light at the party."

Perrie let out a loud giggle at my mumbling, "Fine. We'll keep it a surprise. Knowing them, they're both only getting into the showers now."

I smiled, and let out a breath of relief. I wanted the least amount of people to see me in this outfit as possible. I walked back over to my mirror that was on the back of our door. I didn't know what to make of the outfit I was wearing. If anyone from back home saw me in this, they'd swear it wasn't me. It really wasn't me. This was not by choice. I would never wear such a revealing outfit if it was completely up to me, but - to be completely honest - if I wanted to get the reaction I wanted, I'd need to wear this tonight to the party.

"You look so good, Adelaide, don't even worry about it. Actually...now I wish I would have kept that one for myself." Perrie said, looking at me in the mirror from behind me.

I widened my eyes, and turned quickly, almost losing my footing in the fancy heels that Jade had let me borrow to finish this outfit off. "If you want it, you can take it! I don't have the boobs for this thing anyway!"

Perrie just giggled at me and shook her head. "Nah, I promised Jade I'd be a cop with her."

I let my eyes trail down her body to finally take in the sexy police officer outfit.

"Damn, Perrie, what is Zayn going to do when he sees you in that?" I chuckled, and made my way over to my bed where the mandatory wig, that completed this outfit entirely, sat.

She squealed, and jumped around in a circle to show her excitement. "Probably the same thing Harry and Louis are going to do when they see you in that." She winked.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "The point is to get Harry's attention because of his lack of attention the past month, who cares about dickhead Louis?"

She sighed, but refused to let the smile fall from her face. "You do, Adelaide. You care for him, whether you like to or not."

I huffed in irritation. There weren't many conversations with Perrie or Niall nowadays that didn't, somehow, find their way to Louis. I think the two of them thought about Louis more than I did, and I was the one that he was stalking! They just wouldn't let it go. They constantly teased me about him, as if I needed more pestering aside from what Louis contributed. If they weren't teasing me about Louis, they were pulling out what they thought were subtle hints that we were in love with each other, which just made my blood boil even more.

"Stop it with that shit, alright Perrie? I'm getting tired of always hearing about Lou from you and Niall." I complained, adjusting the wig on my head to make sure all of my blonde locks were tucked securely beneath it.

"Right." She fidgeted uncomfortably with her little black police dress for a moment before looking back up to me. She let another of her famous grins take over her face, "The hair totally completes the look. Oh my God, Adelaide, you're just - you're so - you look really good. You pull off Lady Gaga better than Lady Gaga."