PART ONE

LALISA,

empty

/ˈɛm(p)ti/

adjective

An abys or complete nothingness.
Can refer to the lack of sense, feeling, fufillment, reason and/or purpose.

synonyms:numbness, sensless, worthless, bare, deserted, abandoned.

8:25 am Seoul

8:25 am Seoul

I pump my fingers harder, rougher - watching her chest rise and fall as I do. My arm starts to tire but her loud untamed moan keeps me going.

As I lose myself in her breast, I notice the sweat that rest between start to move. Just like water during a quake.

A grin spreads wide across my face as she throws her head back and twitches wildly under my naked body.

"Oh my god" She gasps.

I steal one last haste kiss as a thank you and leave our sins with her and my blue satin sheets.

Though hot from my usual, favourite "workout" (not that she was a usual or a favorite. Perhaps a casual, sure. As any ever were but, that's it) the cool air still finds a way to send my naked body into shivers.

I hurry to my wardrobe and opt for baggy pants, a plain white tee, a flannel over top and some adidas slides.

An outfit that excuses me from any social outtings or in fact anything that uses the word 'out' in general. Meaning I was not going out there, outside, out anywhere beyond the confinement of this condo. This was a home body look.

When I turn back, she's changed too. Though in a much... well muchier attire to mine.

Not that I care, she knows the deal.

"Do you want a drink before you go?"

"No, I need to go home and sleep" I chuckle, knowing very well that our night long bender and fucking spree was the cause of this.

"Okay, well I'll call sometime" I shrug casually.

"No you won't. But I will" She mutters as she finds her own way out of my apartment.

"Bye" I call just as the door closes.

I start my morning - well, more like continue my night - by making my favourite pass time drink; gin and tonic.

I go easy on the tonic and heavy on the gin. Making sure to get enough alcohol in my glass to drown out my reality. I add ice too, to maybe choke on, wipe me out and free me of -- well everything.