lost my mind

LALISA,

crazy

/ˈkreɪzi/

adjective

mad, especially as manifested in wild or aggressive behaviour.

synonyms:mad, insane, out of one's mind,deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatic,non unbalanced, unhinged, unstable

4:00 pm Busan

"No!"

"It's my house Lis"

"But I live here too and I say no"

"Stop being disrespectful"

"Disrespectful? You just had an unannounced party Saturday, a student council or what nerd shit you call it yesterday and now you want a movie night!"

"It's just Rosie and Jen" Her name pings.

The reason I don't want Chu to have another stupid gathering is because I don't want to see Jennie. I'm so ashamed of the kiss we had. Well not so much the kiss, more so the fact that I liked it and she DIDN'T.

...It's embarrassing.

I'm not meant to feel... anything, for anyone and now without even knowing it Jennie has me wrappped around her little finger.

Damm it! Now I'm thinking of her fingers and what I'd have her do to me with them. What I would do to her with mine.

"Please Chu, I need a day off from your social life"

"Just stay in your room if it bothers you so much. We'll be quiet"

"You suck you know that"

"Love you too" She says before fucking off somewhere.

I dig my head into my pillow and groan.

"I'm losing my mind"

To make things worse I got a call from my parents today - which I accidently answered...  and they have now organised my so called therapist to come here and meet with me.

I would have left the house for the day to avoid it but their are two idiot bodyguards in the room next door making sure I don't. They have been especially on my case these last few days since photos of me were posted from the party Saturday. My parents were not happy. Hence the new shrink tactic.

"Lisa!" Jisoo calls.

"I thought you'd finally left me alone!" I yell as Jisoo returns.

"She's here" Jennie?

"What?"

"The therapist, I'll be in my room, she's waiting in the lounge"

Right. Why the hell would it have been Jennie.