get it rough (M)

JENNIE,

forever

/fəˈrɛvə/

adverb

for all future time; on going

synonyms:continually, continuously,constantly, perpetually,incessantly, endlessly,persistently,

8:35 pm Busan

"Lisa"

It's meant as a warning.

"Lis... you've got to stop"

Not a very good one.

"You... we should... "

I honestly don't know who I'm trying to convince, her or me.

"Gorgeous" She tempts me further. Knocking my responsible shield with thigh throbbing pet names.

"My babygirl" The words drip off her tongue like sweet, warm syrup.

"Oh" I could really do with sweet, warm syrup.

"You taste so good" Lisa parts her lips tenderly upon my neck and licks slow and warm. Breathing hot air against my newly wet skin.

This is very, very irresponsible.

We are in a car - driven by her bodyguard. Her very aware and highly sensitive bodyguard.

Okay pull yourself together "That's enough" and with all my might, I push Lisa back to her seat.

"Baby" She whines and attempts to kiss my neck further.

"Lisa just wait"

"Mmm but I don't want too" She rubs her hand up and down my thigh.

"We'll be home in five minutes"

"Five minutes too long" Her hand slips up my top.

It's like a fresh glass of lemonade after a hot yoga glass. Quenching my thirst with a single touch.

Damm her.

The fresh cool frenzy and lemony touch has me falter slighter, leaving me open for Lisa to attack. Her tongue making it's way back against my neck - licking from the top of my collarbone to the edge of my jaw.

"Lisa" I let my hands get lost in her hair. The action was to pull her away but instead I'm stuck here with my hands holding her - if anything closer.

"The driver will see us" She sucks and grazes her teeth into my freshly bruised skin.

"Lisa"

"Screw him" Her hands grip tighter around my hips.

"Stop!" I manage to sound a little more convincing.