had it rough

LALISA,

undress

/ʌnˈdrɛs/

verb

take off one's clothes.

synonyms:take one's clothes off, strip, strip naked, disrobe, remove one's clothes, doff one's clothes, shed one's clothes, uncover oneself

6:13 pm Busan

This looks bad.

Terribly, terribly bad.

Like -

Chosing the dark, crooked road over a much sunnier path.

The power going out while home alone on a wet stormy night.

Hearing a knock at the door just to find that no one is there.

Or your car breaking down in the middle of nowhere on a cold and misty night.

This was that bad. Those kinds of terrible.

That looming, inevitable, soon to be dead kind of threat.

Like when you watch a horror film and you know something is about to go down... and the only way to get through it, is by covering your eyes or muting the sound.

And right now I can't do either of those.

Well I could try covering my eyes but I think that might just make the scenario worse.

"Jennie?" I whisper.

I have no clue what's running through her mind right now but I can see something ticking. I only hope it's good...

I know that's some serious wishful thinking after... well at this point I can't tell what the after is - or more so, which 'after' is worse - making her cry or telling her I love her.

Oh my god I cant believe I told her I loved her.

Holy shit.

I mean I do.

Fuck yes I do.

But maybe the confession was a little badly timed. Especially since we aren't technically even together...yet.

She must I'm crazy.

I mean at this point, I feel crazy.

"You - you" Jennies chin trembles and her brows pull together.

She looks mad.

"You -" And with one big breath in, she runs. Fists out and tantrum on blast.

"You son of a bitch!"